Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: what are the odds?  (Read 1074 times)

DogsRNice

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist Maclunky
    • View Profile
    • Steam profile
what are the odds?
« on: November 27, 2013, 02:39:55 pm »

so a titan came to my fortress so i got everyone in then like 30 seconds later a HUGEEEE goblin siege arrives with a DWARVEN general with the same name as one of my dwarfs in ANOTHER WORLD :o
I had an FB named Ned once.  I kept imagining a giant Ned Flanders...

Want an underground tree with green wood? Check out this tiny mod I made to add one

Nyxalinth

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_FIGHTING]
    • View Profile
    • My facebook page.
Re: what are the odds?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2013, 02:47:58 pm »

Wow, that's pretty cool. The RNG in this game is amazing sometimes.
Nyxalinth likes the color blue, gaming, writing, art, cats for their aloofness,  Transformers for their sentience and ability to transform, and the Constructicons for their hard work and building skills. Whenever possible, she prefers to consume bacon cheeseburgers and pinot noir. She absolutely detests stupid people.

k33n

• Bay Watcher
  • So it goes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2013, 05:18:03 am »

I remember once during a four year zombie siege a ton of Kobold ambushes stacked. It was more or less a Kobold siege. They fought very well with the zombies but eventually there were many kobold zombies wandering outside my walls also. It has never happened to me since.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2013, 12:29:22 pm »

I remember once during a four year zombie siege a ton of Kobold ambushes stacked. It was more or less a Kobold siege. They fought very well with the zombies but eventually there were many kobold zombies wandering outside my walls also. It has never happened to me since.
You know it is possible to get an actual Kobold siege. To have such a thing is a rarity in itself...