Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Superpowers, Inc: Day 2!  (Read 9046 times)

Scood

• Bay Watcher
  • The cake is both a lie and truth until observed
    • View Profile
Re: Superpowers, Inc: Day 2!
« Reply #120 on: October 24, 2013, 11:11:23 pm »

((wait, what? I never said to lead them to....god dammit. anyway the context was she didn't believe the serum did what Mr.Green told her it did when he first gave her the dose.))
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 11:32:38 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  
......_____//__?__I_?_\______
----o--THIS IS THE POLICE-@)
-----`--(@)=====+====(@)-----

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 24, 2013, 11:14:13 pm »

Turn 2 to 3 and everything is pretty much screwed.
This is like wizards and whiskey
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: October 25, 2013, 12:17:22 am »

It's after midnight where I am, so here's your reminder to run my turn, GWG.  :P

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: October 25, 2013, 02:11:19 am »

"Um, Doc Gott? I kinda need a large hole in the ground. I want to test the effects of large collections of subject 10's water. I'm pretty sure we could also use it for lots of other tests as well. you know, ones that need more space than just the small test chambers we're working with now. could we have one dug?"
Request for Gott

"Ok, Charlie, today I'm going to need you to test two different serums on two new subjects. The first is going to be IA-1, and the second will be I-3, and I'll be making it while you test IA-1. The thing is,  IA-1 contains some particularly dangerous stuff, even by the standards around here. I need you to be really, really careful today, ok? If at any point you think you're in danger from the test subject, call for me and I'll literally come running, ok?"
Irine hops forward and gives Charlie her lab assistant the briefest of hugs before pulling away.
"Good luck!"
Warn Charlie to be careful while working with IA-1, and to call for me if he is in danger

Insignificant action: Call up a physically non-imposing adult and one other adult for today's tests. ask Charlie my lab assistant to thoroughly test IA-1 on the first one, make sure I'm nearby at the start of testing in case the subject becomes hostiile.
Major action: Mix Cohosh, Dubnium, Grignard Akylhalide, Pseudo-Neutronium, Potasium azide, Name the result I-3
Insignifigant action: ask Charlie to thoroughly test I-3 on the second subject called up for today. again, stay nearby when testing starts.
Major action: Mix Seaborgium, Sodium Peroxide, T-Quartz, Uranium Nitride, and Vervain. name the result I-4
Insignifigant action: talk to Charlie about the test results from today. Let him know that his evening is his own to do with as he pleases. request that he refrain from further testing since I'm going to be out of the lab this evening, and so won't be able to protect him if he gets in danger.
Major action: go out to a large open non-populated area with nothing that can burn, preferably a random nearby piece of desert, and practice with my flame abilities on a larger scale than I can do in the test rooms at the lab.

((if Charlie calls for help, I'd like a microturn to handle it. also, every material will have been used in at least one serum once I finish testing I-5, which will be next turn.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: October 25, 2013, 09:36:03 am »

Who came out from the wait list?
No one, possibly. The media blowout gives me a great excuse to end this game before I get another night of crap-level sleep.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: October 25, 2013, 10:41:15 am »

((I look forward to the suggestion game.))
...............___@@@__                  

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: October 25, 2013, 04:14:24 pm »

(Me too)
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: October 25, 2013, 07:23:22 pm »

Pretty much the biggest question is how much of Gott's work you pick up.

Anything you definitely want the new guy to find? Notes? Formulae? Ingredients? ...Subjects?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: October 26, 2013, 06:14:23 pm »

((>.>
If the game is about to die, then I guess I just hope that Irine ends up okay. I mean, she's actually been pretty ethical and totally aboveboard about all this, and is by a signifigant margin the most combat-capable of all the researchers, and on top of all that if the raid happens late in the day then she's probably going to not even be there when it happens, because she's going to be out in the middle of nowhere practicing working with fire.

As for what the new guy finds? research notes including the test results we've found so far simply so we can avoid meta-gaming too much would be nice.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Scood

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: October 26, 2013, 06:54:01 pm »

((If anything is to survive of my character I hope it's subject 9 or his reputation as a party animal.))
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 07:04:39 pm by Scood »
...............___@@@__                  

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 29, 2013, 05:26:46 pm »

SG up. At last.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]