Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Powers: a game of superpowers  (Read 2124 times)

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Powers: a game of superpowers
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2014, 11:38:29 pm »

Call the local deity and invite him over to a game of chess using humans as chess pieces, and the planet as a chess board. Winner decides whether to destroy the galaxy.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 04, 2014, 07:32:48 am »

Zeus hesitantly agrees with plaing chess for the multiverse. You arm your magic hamster people with swords  and axes. They flail wildly into battle, confusing the humans.  most of them don't even fire their rifles. Zeus floats away, watching you.   well,you can now destroy the universe (I swear that roll)
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Epichighfive321

• Bay Watcher
  • What?! I've never even heard of 4chan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 10:03:39 am »

Zeus hesitantly agrees with plaing chess for the multiverse. You arm your magic hamster people with swords  and axes. They flail wildly into battle, confusing the humans.  most of them don't even fire their rifles. Zeus floats away, watching you.   well,you can now destroy the universe (I swear that roll)
Impregnate ten thousand mortal women to create a race of super-powered demigods!
Insert something that would make you think I'm clever here

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2014, 11:29:27 am »

Impregnate ten thousand mortal women to create a race of super-powered demigods!
What could possibly go wrong? (+1)

WhitiusOpus

• Bay Watcher
  • Pro-radiation Lobbyist
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2014, 11:47:44 am »

...You know, I bet this game would be a lot more fun if we weren't nigh-omnipotent.
Probably, but the other choices were a terribly lame ability and the power to maybe sometimes negate the overpowered abilities of someone else.
So we could have had the power to be a nerf god?

What could possibly go wrong? (+1)
+1, hope none of them go on quests to destroy their evil father.
Quote from: The Froggy Ninja
Young Masches: Fetch yonder blade!
Masches grabs his "sword." Navi gasps. Her aura flushes a pinkish hue and she flies out the window.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2014, 11:48:13 am »

Make a race of libing cookies that trick people into eating them, then posses them to bake more cookies.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2014, 12:07:30 pm »

...You know, I bet this game would be a lot more fun if we weren't nigh-omnipotent.
Probably, but the other choices were a terribly lame ability and the power to maybe sometimes negate the overpowered abilities of someone else.
So we could have had the power to be a nerf god?
No, that would be plain old power negation.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2014, 03:22:14 pm »

You send your power into the wombs of the women. Their pains and tests show they are with the baby. Some try to kill them, but they are too powerful with their supernatural strength. Many of them die, but their babies emerge and grow. They possess many powers. Unfortunately, they have a disadvantage in numbers. When people find out, they imprisoned or killed them. There are only two thousand remaining, almost all captured
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Epichighfive321

• Bay Watcher
  • What?! I've never even heard of 4chan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2014, 03:27:32 pm »

You send your power into the wombs of the women. Their pains and tests show they are with the baby. Some try to kill them, but they are too powerful with their supernatural strength. Many of them die, but their babies emerge and grow. They possess many powers. Unfortunately, they have a disadvantage in numbers. When people find out, they imprisoned or killed them. There are only two thousand remaining, almost all captured
We're a god we don't have to allow that!
Insert something that would make you think I'm clever here
Pages: 1 [2]