Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Ro..l t.. re......n ........... Players selected.  (Read 1381 times)

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Ro..l t.. re......n ........... Players selected.
« on: October 10, 2013, 05:58:55 pm »

You're not really sure what happened. The past... however long is a bit of a daze. You have no idea how long you've been here, but you find you can't really bring yourself to care, even though some part of you knows you really should. A muffled thump draws your attention, as you look forwards. Blinking twice, you vaguely make out a person in front of you. A crash startles you, and you abruptly fall, only to be caught by said person, as you're gently lowered to the ground, while bits of colored... glass? fall to the ground all around you. Your vision is still rather blurry, but you can make out enough details to figure out one thing... you're in some sort of prison. Breathing heavily, you shake your head, trying to get ahold of yourself. Your rescuer says something, but you miss the first part of it as your hearing returns.

".........., .....nt p..n.... ...... .....re in....de st....is cr.....l. Th..re's ..ot m..ch tim.., we ne..d to move, now. Think you can stand?"

After a few seconds, your strength returns, and your mind clears. You are...

Spoiler: Mechanics (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

[spoiler = Character Sheet]
By the way, you might want to note that this is NOT first come first served. So put a little effort into these...

Name: I really hope you don't need me to tell you what this is for.

Gender: No Race option here, you start as an ordinary human.

Appearance: What exactly do you look like?

Personality: Are you a nice guy, or are you looking to derm the world?

Background: There's actually not much in the way of constraints here.

Dream: There was a scene, a vision continually running through your mind as you were trapped, and despite how vague the rest of your captivity was, it remains as clear as day. You can't shake the feeling that it was important somehow... What was it?

Item: You get to start with a little more than just the clothes on your back. This could be something like a lighter, a pistol, or a flashlight. Alternatively, it could be something more sentimental, like a picture of your family or such. And no, it cannot be a guided missile launcher, make it something you're likely to actually carry on your person.

Stats: These were explained above, go ahead and fill them out.
Strength:
Dexterity:
Endurance:
Resistance:
Affinity:
Perception:
[/spoiler]
« Last Edit: October 17, 2013, 01:40:14 am by Nicholas1024 »

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Ro..l t.. re......n ........... Ac..ep..ing S..gnu..s 0/..
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 06:53:17 pm »

Name: Rune

Appearance: Tall, Dark brown hair, with a cloak and a cowl that obscures most of his face in shadows.

Personality: Mostly looks to help other people, but if someone he loves is in danger, he doesn't care how many people he kills to save them.

Background:He was a law-person who staked out known criminal areas.

Dream: His Wife being beat, his dog wandering, shivering, and a grave, with obscured letters= R-n-

Item: A modernized crossbow- It automatically reloads, but does so slowly-ish. It can also fire special crossbow bolts- Ones with gas-filled hollow arrowheads to ignite the opponent, Ones filled with Cold, cold gases, and finally one filled with caustic gases. He only has 4 normal bolts and 1 armor piercing... He always brought this with him on stakeouts.

Strength:
Dexterity:+
Endurance:+
Resistance:+
Affinity:----
Perception:+
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 08:01:43 pm »

I'd like to reserve for now - or just proclaim my interest, if reserves don't fly here. Making sheet after waking up. ...done now.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 04:53:29 pm by Errol »
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2013, 09:45:40 pm »

« Last Edit: October 10, 2013, 10:04:02 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 04:29:57 pm »

I'll put a sheet up later today.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 05:26:24 pm »

That is just one of those titles where my interest is just piqued enough for me to check it out. I like the premise, however vague. Guessing fantasy modern genre.

Will get a sign-up when I can flesh out my idea. Female caster, I think.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2013, 05:57:50 pm »

Would like to join

Strength:=
Dexterity:++
Endurance: +
Resistance: -
Affinity:----
Perception: ++

Name: Rosse

Appearance: About 15, rather thinnly built. Ruffled, brown hair with a hard face that looks as though he's seen to much for a boy of his age. Piercing eyes.

Personality: Rough and self thinking. His survival comes first, others only if they can benefit him

Background: Came from a rough up bringing and always wished things could change. Learned that intelligence beats strength early in his childhood. Has had to steal for food at times. Wasn't always happy about it, but eventually he came to grips with what he had to do to survive

Dream: A routine raid by his gang on some of the higher-up street urchins went sour. He was the only one to escape... what was it? Doesn't matter. As he ran he made a wrong turn into a dead end. Tried to climb the building blocking off his escape route, then he saw a face watching him from a window. Not an unkind, creepy face, but the kind face of a girl about his age. Then he fell.

Item: Tools of a lockpicking set (Lockpick, Raker, Torque wrench)

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2013, 07:35:22 pm »

Name: Emilia Vanhaanen

Appearance: Standing at five foot 4 and weighting in at 110 pounds, Emilia is a slightly underweight woman, though not visibly through the business attire she usually wears. Her hair is black, in a bob with a slightly pointed corner on the dome of her head. Her eyes are a chocolate brown color. She does her best to hide any blemishes, and is 23 years old, unusual for her profession.

Personality: Emilia is infamous among her workers for a dangerous amount of sass combined with being younger than a large amount of people on her workforce. Nonetheless, Emilia's quite knowledgeable in how to deal with people (even if she does have a tendency to bite at you) and is especially skilled at managing things-- and at making bad things sound good. Her sass mainly tends to trigger if she feels she's being threatened or someone is being hostile. Nevertheless, she is a good person, and is neither selfish nor wanting to conquer a thing.

Background: Emilia is a PR manager- something of a distinguishing mark for one who is only 23 years old. Having got a bachelor's in college in management and in PR, Emilia would only possess the minimum requirements for a PR manager. The only reason she's a manager at this point is because she has shown herself to be good at aiding PR in keeping things good with the public- showing herself first to be an excellent PR worker, and then an excellent junior manager, Emilia rocketed up to her position.

Dream: Emilia dreamed of the moon over her company's building. Each day the moon grew brighter. Eventually, it grew as bright as the sun- and there was endless day, endless tiring day. But it didn't stop there. No, it became even brighter, as it pointed solely at her. Pointed at her, and burned away.

Item: ID card for Rel-Tech Incorporated, as a Public Relations Manager.

Strength: --
Dexterity: ---
Endurance: --
Resistance: %
Affinity: ++++++
Perception: +

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
Player Statuses:
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2013, 02:06:01 am »

Player List:

Spoiler: Rosse (dewboy) (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 04:45:32 pm by Nicholas1024 »

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:39:48 am »

Alright, this is taking longer than expected. I've selected the players, but the first turn isn't quite ready yet, I'll try to have it up tomorrow.

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
Re: Ro..l t.. re......n ........... Players selected.
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 06:58:42 pm »

Bump.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE