Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: my continuous dwarf fortress story!(I do hope I'm posting this in the right area  (Read 970 times)

Buel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hello fellow goblin slayers, I have recently decided to do a continuous dwarf fortress story. What kind of story is this? Well! It'll be a zombie apocalypse story. I already have most of what I want, I am using mods, and my embark was half and half in a haunted zone, I still encounter evil. The story I had in mind, will be about my adventure in the fort mode of this, told through human eyes. The basic starter for this is. The seven dwarves lived in a safe zone after some of the bombs dropped and made people into mutants and horrible flesh hungry zombies. The place they were living, deemed them and a few others, too weak for there new society of the new world. So they kicked them out, but before they got kicked out one of the seven overheard the talks the night before, and took some basic supplies. So when they got kicked out they took their station wagon (The wagon)and drove off. ) If I get some feedback I will write up the story! I have a little progress, but just let me know! The rules of my lp is, very little food and drinks at the beginning, like 5 seeds total. I am using masterwork, btw. No ropes or threads at the beginning, if people get bitten, I will quarantine them and let them die. i have some faction idea's too! Some survivors will have random zombie stories as to why they came here.

Sizik

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The Community Games & Stories section would probably be a better place to put this.
Skyscrapes, the Tower-Fortress, finally complete!
Skyscrapes 2, repelling the zombie horde!

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile

You can move the thread using the controls in the lower left.

Buel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My apologies! Thank you both for the re-direction.