Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Gangster's Paradise TSG  (Read 1125 times)

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
Gangster's Paradise TSG
« on: October 08, 2014, 02:23:35 pm »

You were born into a family of neglecting prolertarians, and were raised on the westside of Palmwood Springs, in the ghetto of Limmerick. During your childhood years you enjoyed  [A1] playing with your chemistry set, you were at the top of your elementary. [A2] beating up other kids, they were terrified as you collected their lunchmoney. [A3] you were socializing and trendsetting, a class clown with storytelling abilities.
After you finished elementary school, you went to Lando Carrissian Middleschool and took 3 extra courses, though you spent far less time at school by then. [B1]Biology [B2] Chemistry [B3] Kung Fu [B4] Acting [B5] Finances [B6] Law
When you were not at school, you were [C1] out stealing cars with friends [C2] doing small jobs with some goons, getting to know your place [C3] Intimidating the weak. [C4] playing trick games, behind the school.
In high school you were disinterested in schools except for [D1] Law Class [D2] Driving [D3] Finance [D4] Acting [D5] Biology [D6] Chemistry
Nonetheless you spent time in the criminal section of life, you were [E1] a thief [E2] a Pusher [E3] a Street Punk [E4] a Conman [E5] Safeknacker

You did well for a couple of years, but you want more out of life. You want to be boss. Best to start in your hood. You found a man who is willing to work with you. He is a [F1] Lawyer in Crime [F2] Professional Grower [F3] Professional Chemist [F4] A Pusher [F5] A Rocker

What is your name?
How do you look?

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Gangster's Paradise TSG
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 02:56:57 pm »

A1, B3, C3, D2, E2, F2

Name: Wulfric Thorson

While Short and balding in his early 20's Wulfric retains both the gut of a heavy drinker but the power full body of a keen athlete.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 03:23:35 pm »

Nice, but in b you pick 3 things

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 04:27:34 pm »

Ok then lets have
[B1]Biology [B3] Kung Fu [B4] Acting.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2014, 08:15:40 am »

You are Wulfric Thorson.
"You want to be a gangster? You had this goal for a long time? Hmmm, I might be willing to help you, as you have some good ass Weed, but how do I know that I can trust you?" says Johnny Ramirez, a relatively new acquaintance of yours. "I mean so some bald dude shows up and throws you some sweet buds, you try that, and all of a sudden you shall sell it for him. I don't know!"
You answer boldly, "This stuff is actually pretty standard, only grown professionally. If we had better strains, think about how it would blow you away. Also I need a man on the streets who knows his way around that I can trust, you are neither a junky, nor a sociopathic killer so a good bet."
"Yea and you seem like I could easily take you out" he chuckles swiftly. "I guess we can call it a deal. 50 50 and also we will rise up."
You two begin going through your inventory to begin planning your next actions.

Inventory: Small House, 1000$, 300g of Blue Cotton Weed, An Intermediate growing system of small size.
Strains: Blue Cotton, Medium Quality, 10$/g

"Hmm this is not so much, but I guess it can get us started, but if we want to be boss there is many things we must approach. For one your growing system, while pretty good in quality, is too small for a big revenue, so we should improve on that. Also there is the problem of variants, you only have Blue Cotton, while its a nice strain and all, it surely will not satisfy every customer. We need to sell this stuff too, and the streets are not so safe as you know. We would have to gain a small standing against other dealers. Alternatively we can try to become associates of one of the higher ranking pushers, but I haven't got valuable contacts yet that could lead us in that direction. Maybe we should gain some insights on the ghetto before going in, I don't know. It takes 3 months to finish a batch of plants so you should begin growing some new too."

To which works do you want to dedicate your partner and yourself. Choose 2 actions for each, you and your partner.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2014, 10:58:05 am »

"i'm not bald it just a little thin".
Ok lets buy a suitably evil looking knuckle duster, and a black trench coat.

Then we should start selling drugs, try to sell mostly to students there new to town so we can over charge them, anf that dont know the local dealers.
If we get trouble from then just hit them with the knuckle duster.

Johnny should try to find a out of town source of Amphetamines and MDMA.
If he finds them we should sell them on at mark up.

Invest 25% of the profits in a bigger growing system.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2014, 06:21:24 pm »

"I'm not bald its just thinning. So lets split up. You try to find contacts in the chemical region while I sell this first badge out on the street."

"Okay but no dicking out, 50 50."

You head out to the local stores to buy yourself a nice pusher equipment. First you go to Leatherdrome and buy a trenchcoat for 120 dollar. Afterwards you go to Knuckle Duster Paradise and get yourself a nice class C knuckle duster of brass for 30$. Pimped up you feel the rush of energy. The business will start soon.

Its 10 A.M. you have 100 g with you, conveniently placed in your trenchcoat. You place yourself at the beautiful campus statue. Joey Macintire, a local hero, the university is named after him. You wait for a while and wait for the live to unfold in front of you. There is many people around here. Some Hippies come over and ask if you got some weed. You reply with gratitude and sell them 4g 15$ each. From that moment on you have a constant flow of cash for the entire day.

You come home with a smile on your face 1500$ a day, not bad, even though your supply is smaller by a third, only 200g left. Nonetheless you decide to have yourself a bowl. PUFF PUFF PUFF

RRRRRRIIIIIIIING
RRRRRRIIIIIIIING

Johnny Ramirez is at the door. "Hey Johnny!" you say slowly.
"Hey man I have some news for you. I found this thin guy, Roberto. He is willing to sell us MDMA for 10 a g if we buy 200g. I don't know, it is not so bad stuff, and we could easily sell it for 50 on the streets, but the guy is a loser. We could probably find a better dealer. "

Hmm decisions to be made...
You invest 600 in a your "new growing system" fund.

Inventory: 1750$ Small house, 200g of Blue Cotton, 600/2000$ Better Growing system Funds.
Strains: Blue Cotton, Medium Quality, Sativa, 10$/g, 1/3 Turns till next badge.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2014, 07:39:58 am »

"Loser or not, we have party's to supply"
Buy 125g of the drugs and sell them.