Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: How to make a Rufus?  (Read 758 times)

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
How to make a Rufus?
« on: July 14, 2016, 04:46:57 pm »

Hey all.

My boss wants me to create a Rufus and has a specific ISO but whenever I implant it into Rufus with his orders it fails to work.

I'm using all default and making it so that it can boot from USB and UEFI. No extra runs and everything is just default.

I want to say that I should switch over from FAT to NTFS but my boss told me not to keep on trying even though I know he'll be mad if I don't complete this by this weekend.

Any ideas or suggestions?

Kassire

• Bay Watcher
  • The damning skull motif
    • View Profile
Re: How to make a Rufus?
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 05:06:30 pm »

Now, I don't want to come off as a dick, and I'm not really the most knowledgeable with what I can only assume what your dealing with are dealing is bootable USB drives, but did you try googling to find existing information? I know it seems like some pretty shit advice, I mean I got this as the first result, maybe it might help? My apologies for wasting your time if my input doesn't help you, and good luck.
All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: How to make a Rufus?
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 08:20:25 pm »

Huh?

Ask the Generic Computer Advice Thread in Life Advice.

Include more details.  Details, details, details.  As much details as you can without violating NDAs.  The specifics of the project are the bits where the bugs happen.  I'm assuming.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.