Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167]

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 187915 times)

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The curse isn't so much a goblin invasion...
It's more like a big pile of dwirfaby dworfaby, dwarvaling dwarfin...socks. 
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

SOCKS

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

I'll probably be picking up my new computer today, got to install on stuff on it first but after that, I'll see if it can run Swordthunders.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile
Re: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!
« Reply #2494 on: September 06, 2013, 05:54:07 pm »

I'll probably be picking up my new computer today, got to install on stuff on it first but after that, I'll see if it can run Swordthunders.

Swordthunders is the new Crysis.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile
Re: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!
« Reply #2495 on: September 06, 2013, 06:37:16 pm »

We need additional threnodies.
This should do.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2496 on: September 09, 2013, 11:33:38 am »

Funny how my announcement that I'd try Swordthunders coincided with me starting university, isn't it?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2497 on: September 13, 2013, 01:28:57 am »

This place scares me.

It has turned on its own creator now.

Flee.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 165 166 [167]