Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: only a dwarf would ...  (Read 2613 times)

Urist Mcfortwrecker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: only a dwarf would ...
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2013, 08:00:29 pm »

...start a forum game about the stupidity of dwarves

TruePikachu

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished System Administrator
    • View Profile
    • cDusto (my personal server)
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2013, 08:31:15 pm »

If this were a forum game, this would be off-topic in this forum. However, it is on-topic, so it is not a forum game.
...know this is text
He likes Pokémon, composing ≡«☼characters☼»≡, Windows for its compatability, Linux for its security, and Pikachu for its electric capabilities. When possible, he prefers to consume pasta. He absolutely detests Apple.

Urist MacNoob

• Bay Watcher
  • Indrick Boreale, Adventurus Astartes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2013, 12:28:30 pm »

Dig a channel on the spot that he is standing on, ruining my attempt to break into the aquifer in a temperate biome.

How unfortunate it was that he was crushed when the aquifer-piercer MK4 hunk of dirt fell into the hole he had dropped himself into.
Coldmonkey: "The idea that having flaming tools and introducing them to the intimate workings of someone you don't get along with is much too human for these forums. I mean, it's not really that hard, is it? Anyone can wield a torch, it doesn't prove anything. Wearing flaming clothes on the other hand, or better yet, wearing nothing at all and being on fire... that is the essence of dwarfish behavior."

squidgen

• Bay Watcher
  • [INKING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2013, 03:28:54 pm »

... Shot an animal he was hunting in every place that WON'T kill it.

Swonnrr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2013, 03:44:19 pm »

... mine a cavern wall while perfectly knowing there's a FB on the other side.
... just keep mining the FB and dig that corridor anyway.

malroth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2013, 05:11:16 pm »

.....  Sentence the master craftsman to a hammering because the broker sold a rock salt mug to the caravan
.....  Be a fishery worker moving into a fortress balanced on top of a single support column over a sea of lava that has no fish.
Why couldn't my vampire Hammerer eat someone useless, like a migrant? Instead, she went after my only gemcutter.. but sadly there were no witnesses, so I convicted someone's pet duck as the murderer.  It got off easy, with no beatings or jail time.  >.<

_Ivan_

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2013, 12:08:00 pm »

... walk to within five paces of the trade depot and spin around to go get a drink. Then keep drinking until the caravan leaves.

Rokh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2013, 09:18:39 am »

... cancel planting plump helmets spawn although he's LITERALLY swimming in plump helmet spawn
... start their break when you need something off him, although he's been jobless for 5 years
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:21:11 am by Rokh »
This is a husk of corn of husks of corn. It is encrusted with husks of corn. It is made from husks of corn. This object is adorned with hanging husks of corn. On the item there are images of husks of corn in husks of corn.

Aviator CJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2013, 10:27:27 am »

... try to crash-tackle a zombie that is in 7/7 magma. And still not kill the damned thing.
!!Science!!: Knowledge through magma

There's safe. Then there's unsafe. And then there's the average dwarf fort, which remains unrated because the OSHA inspector flatly refused to go anywhere within a dozen miles of the place.

mate888

• Bay Watcher
  • [CRAZED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2013, 03:37:52 pm »

...know this is text
Hang on a sec... I know that's a text! Yay! I'm a dwarf!

...Go swimming on a river to cross it and falling trough a 8-Z level waterfall, RIGTH AFTER building a bridge across it.
...Have 10 sons, and 1 daugther, and name them all Urtist but the girl, that's called Likot, like her like 20 cousins...
My second turn's unnoficial goal was to turn everyone into vampires, and it backfired so bad, I ended up making the fort a more efficient, safer and friendlier place.
Apparently they evolved a taste for everything I love and care about
Pages: 1 [2]