Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Wait a second, WTF is this !!!  (Read 1007 times)

marc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Wait a second, WTF is this !!!
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:01:43 am »

i was looking at legends  for pick a civ a badass one and just found something XDD
The lovely cloisters (its was the frist i look at just for the name)and then boom
what i found blow my mind
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The king is all rigth, well the wars are just fine but ... WTF is this population XDD
After check everthing i start the game ass been pass 4 years now. The dwarfs come like always and work fine but why they dont sow up in legend viewer then ?

LMeire

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Troglodytes for their horradorability.
    • View Profile
Re: Wait a second, WTF is this !!!
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:42:38 am »

Looks like they were conquered by a goblin civ that was lead by kidnapped humans. It happens.
"☼Perfection☼ in the job puts pleasure in the work." - Uristotle

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:40 am »

For the kings, what's the first number and second number?

marc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2013, 11:21:28 am »

oh boy

In 99, early autumn, The Rumored Laces  defeated The Lovely Cloisters  and pillaged Hatchetcats. In The 62nd Pillaging of Hatchetcats as a result of The Fierce Onslaught as part of The War of Mobs.

Shit is going down here   :P !!after the 62 pillaging !!
those dwarf ... they never learn

also the first number means order of lineage second age of death i guess

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 01:36:54 pm »

another option is that the goblins were conquered and assimilated in the population. Because a civ is limited by site population limits and goblins don't die from old age the places slowly fill up with goblins as the dwarfs die from various causes
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

marc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 02:20:59 pm »

Rigth now they are exporting terror and  our offerings are Vengeace first time i saw that XD

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2013, 02:32:13 pm »

another option is that the goblins were conquered and assimilated in the population. Because a civ is limited by site population limits and goblins don't die from old age the places slowly fill up with goblins as the dwarfs die from various causes

Site history shows it's not the case.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 02:44:05 pm »

yeah, I missed it in the history
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

ORCACommander

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:TORTURE_ELVES: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 03:18:20 pm »

For the kings, what's the first number and second number?

first number is its count second is the year its reign began

Crinkles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2013, 04:21:09 pm »

My adventure dwarf's civilization is headed by a goblin. In the first 80 years of the civilization's existence, they were attacked every other year or so, lost, and had their king and general killed. (And on numerous occasions, flayed alive and having their skin on display in a public place.) This went on and on until a dwarf king and goblin general took on the job, and 24 years of solid asskicking of every civilization that had attacked them earlier proceeded. Then the goblin queen took over, and it was all downhill from there up to the present day...

Noobazzah

• Bay Watcher
  • Make lye, not war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 06:31:46 pm »

You still get non-historical migrants because the game only tracks if your civilization is alive. But yeah it seems that all your civs historical figures were wiped out.. Now, you should try and avenge them! Lure the king into your fortress, and kill him in the most horrible way you can imagine. Zatthudun Umida!

marc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2013, 07:12:51 am »

You still get non-historical migrants because the game only tracks if your civilization is alive. But yeah it seems that all your civs historical figures were wiped out.. Now, you should try and avenge them! Lure the king into your fortress, and kill him in the most horrible way you can imagine. Zatthudun Umida!
Armok will be  pleased whit that for sure.
It was one of my original ideas xD will see when he come frist i need to end the adove ground city for 130 dwarf  ^^,anyone one know few i can use like a normal dwarf =? the king was a animal trainer :3 few i cant well Zatthudun Umida! to him

Noobazzah

• Bay Watcher
  • Make lye, not war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2013, 09:07:15 am »

I think that the False King follows any orders despite being a human, if not, then use some elaborate planning to trap him in a cage as he arrives.