Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: A freaking golden spaceship!!!  (Read 4838 times)

Ravendarksky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • DFMon.exe - Get rid of DF SPAM
Re: A freaking golden spaceship!!!
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2013, 04:23:19 pm »

If you go into your stock screen you can see exactly how many of each bar and stone you have. No counting needed.

I decided to look at my *MOST* golden fort and it has 6000 bars of gold... 100k seems a little excessive, 10k is certainly possible though. I have 1000 bars of platinum too it seems! Wow that has mounted up. I must build... build more

kero42

• Bay Watcher
  • Das sind mir unbekannte Blumen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2013, 09:17:27 pm »

It's been a while I was in df forums so I haven't seen your comments...and I'm taking the pics when I'm 100% finished the ship so I clean it from blood and decorate it...just having problems with 12 forgotten beasts...

Lol, your so lucky to have 12 forgotten beasts (or is that another miscount?). I haven't even had one yet, but I imagine 12 would be an absolute nightmare. Have !!FUN!! . Still, make sure to post those pics, yes? It would be rather disappointing if I didn't get to see this golden spaceship for myself.

BTW, I checked out the Armoks Gauntlet thread mentioned earlier, and I must say that I am amazed. I know it's an old topic and not the focus of this thread, but that thing is beautiful beyond words. I'm looking forward to seeing Armoks Blade too.
Something I find interesting and thought I should share: DF from scratch: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127552.0

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re:golden spaceship
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2013, 10:47:39 pm »

i may have been too excited while writing that main thing ...it aint 100 000, thats way too much...its closer to 10 000 not even sure about that...and counting the blocks would take me forever...
The stocks screen'll tell you everything, as long as your bookkeeper is skilled enough of course.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2013, 04:25:55 pm »

Pro tip: you can increase fort efficiency by 0.0001% if you count everything yourself and have the bookkeeper make stone cups instead.
Pages: 1 2 [3]