Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Unknown: So the Journey Begins  (Read 1788 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unknown: So the Journey Begins
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2013, 11:59:55 pm »

"Oh, well. Whatever. I'll probably figure out what's going on when I get to the first floor." Marcel says to himself as he starts descending the stairs. It could not be that bad, anyway. In the worst of occasions, he would probably end up discovering he missed some message and people would think he is scatterbrained. The thought of something big having happened while he was busy just now also passes his mind - maybe a bombing or an actual fire spreading in a nearby building?

As he walks down the staircase, the man keeps trying to "fix" his paper plane so it flies further and faster the next time it's tossed. If his life can't be fulfilling and perfect, at least his planes will be as good as he can make them.

Marcel heads down in order to leave the building.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Unknown: So the Journey Begins
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2013, 04:42:05 pm »

Excellent, Hjorfur thought, excellent! He'd found a hee-yuge piece of gold, and now he was going to sell the heavy thing! He had no idea how the hell a golden nugget had got into a hay baler of all things, but haha, he had no reason to care! This was gold for heaven's sake! He was going to be rich! He might be taking a bit long to get to his car, but whatever, his toolbox was heavier now, might explain it.

Just... Hjorfur was still ecstatic! He was done working forever! Now he could spend his days on women, wine, pranks, and messing around with his inventions, without having to worry about such things as making a living. Good times.
Keep on heading to the car I'm sure nothing is wrong here.
Pages: 1 [2]