Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off  (Read 24408 times)

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: World of Myth RTDII Turn 12, everyone off
« Reply #330 on: September 22, 2013, 04:28:02 am »

Would you kindly make it clear to her that while i am willing to listen i owe her nothing.

she didn't want us with the cult and i didn't want to be there.
she gave me what i wanted and got what she wanted in return, debt paid.

quietly inform Marcus of the status Quo whilst waiting for the "leader" to inform us of this "opportunity."
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 22, 2013, 04:31:47 am »

"Well, yeah, I remember the rescuing part, but... eh, you answered my question anyway."

Go right in and all that.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 22, 2013, 04:40:16 am »

Would you kindly make it clear to her that while i am willing to listen i owe her nothing.

she didn't want us with the cult and i didn't want to be there.
she gave me what i wanted and got what she wanted in return, debt paid.

quietly inform Marcus of the status Quo whilst waiting for the "leader" to inform us of this "opportunity."

"You miss-understand me, we have already gained from rescuing you from the cult, in that the cult's operations were harmed, the offer you will receive is entirely new, an entirely different tit for a shiny new tat"
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 22, 2013, 05:08:27 am »

and as long as you keep that in mind we will have no issues.

Elric paused for a brief moment after saying his piece to make sure the man understood exactly what he meant by issues. then turned back to his search for suitable poison containers

call me when you are ready to begin.

Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 24, 2013, 08:13:34 pm »

(My tactic of waiting to see what Draignean was going to do first has failed, so I won't hold this up any more on my end. :P)

"I'm not necessarily against it. It's something to do while we acclimate, and if we're going to be stuck here then having a guaranteed job might be nice," Emma noted. "If nothing else I could probably get work here as a scribe. Depends on the level of technology in this realm, I suppose." She stretched her neck as she walked, then paused momentarily to stretch her back and her legs. She didn't have anything against sea travel, but it was nice to be on solid ground again. "Oh, yeah. Do you think she can set me up with something like high-heels? I'm still not used to walking on half of my feet like this and some support under my heel might be nice."

Emma talks to their guide and follows along.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 24, 2013, 10:17:56 pm »

(My tactic of waiting to see what Draignean was going to do first has failed, so I won't hold this up any more on my end. :P)

((This explains why my tactic of waiting for Serious to move wasn't working... :P))

It was at this point that Erik realized he had absolutely no marketable skills in this world. "I'll do nothing to intentionally to make life harder for the Lady of the house," Erik said, attempting to straighten his battered suit. "Of course, I have no idea of the local custom, so my intentions might not be relevant. I'm certainly willing to try and help her if she's willing to help us, though."
  Erik hated couching offers with terms like 'try', but it had to be done. He was in over his head already, and there were things that he didn't want to get dragged into.

Go with group, politely.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 26, 2013, 04:11:21 pm »

"I'll do my best not to bother her"

Head along with the rest of the group
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax