Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Everyday cheer for the unlucky  (Read 16397 times)

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
[GIVEAWAY] Everyday cheer for the unlucky
« Reply #120 on: May 21, 2013, 09:41:35 am »

I have a part-time job at the moment currently,mainly morning shifts at a local cornerstore while I am studying.
Now,normally I don't enter giveaways too often whenever I see one but I see that binding of isaac and wrath of the lamb is on the list from a bundle site.
I've been meaning to buy the game myself but I have been filled with work and don't have money enough to balance between fun and costs.
Again,I don't REQUIRE the game to live and I am sure somebody wants it more than me.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
Re: [GIVEAWAY] Everyday cheer for the unlucky
« Reply #121 on: May 21, 2013, 09:45:13 am »

Well, give it a few weeks and you'll have it :) I'll try to go back to these posts once I get around to this :)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 21, 2013, 12:08:31 pm »

Hope everything gets better soon and Portugal gets back to what could be considered normal for your country.

I would like to apply for a Steam copy of Europa Universalis III and the Desura copy of Zafehouse Diaries. Thank you and once again, I hope everything gets better.

EDIT: I seem to have forgotten something in my post(damn my haste)

I am facing a few problems, however I won't drown you in them. Depression and my religious beliefs are the main problems that I can say at the moment. I have been contemplating how I can explain it to my family as it is completely different than what they believe. My main fear is that they will reject me and cut communications like many friends my mother and father had. My depression is probably coming from this and my anxiety, my playing out of the events in my head. I just need a good game to drown myself in and maybe a new experience.

Excuse my poor wording. I will give better clarification if needed
« Last Edit: May 21, 2013, 12:25:39 pm by Iceblaster »

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 29, 2013, 06:36:04 am »

Mind you, im not sure if this will work, but im trying to give a copy of Saints Row two Away. PM to claim
Claimed.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 05:05:21 pm by thobal »
Signature goes here.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:53 am »

Glad to see how much more interest this generates now!

Like I said though, I'm *really* busy at the moment with the move (from Portugal to the US, btw), so for now let's keep this giveaway as it was before. I promise that as soon as I settle in, I'll switch this around and there'll be games a-plenty!

I would really really like it if people took the promise to be kind and caring seriously though, so think about it :)

I'd heard of Random Acts of Kindness! I should see if I can get involved :)
what part of the us are you moving to?

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 06, 2013, 10:36:46 am »

Bumpity bump!

Sorry I forgot about this for so long. Life's been a bit of a mess... Anyway, hopefully moving to Pittsburgh, PA - most liveable city! BAM! \o/

Still tons of games to claim by just being *nice* to someone!

thobal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2013, 04:18:54 am »

Indeed, if only I were down on my luck I might grab one! I ked, I ked!
Signature goes here.

hemmingjay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2013, 06:34:47 am »

Bumpity bump!

Sorry I forgot about this for so long. Life's been a bit of a mess... Anyway, hopefully moving to Pittsburgh, PA - most liveable city! BAM! \o/

Still tons of games to claim by just being *nice* to someone!

Pittsburgh is a great town, just stay away from Primanti Bros sandwiches if you want to avoid coronary artery disease. They are amazing but deadly! I get two every time I travel there for a game.
Only a simple mind can be certain.

Gruntdonttoot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2013, 11:40:49 am »

So my mom came home from one of her once a month grocery shopping extravaganza and I carried in as well as put away all the groceries. If this qualifies as being nice, then I would humbly ask for The Binding of Isaac + Wrath of the Lamb DLC for steam.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2013, 11:49:29 am »

Whoopsie daisy! Haven't been myself lately. The actual giveaway thread is: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=127740.msg4350397

I switched it from this one, so, thobal, you can go and do something nice and get a game!

Hemmingjay: ol' Pgh is indeed a great town :) I found that Primanti Bros has more reputation than... tastiness. It's just a huge sandwich with a lot of everything, which seems to be the way American cuisine goes - no offence intended. I personally prefer a nice burger from Union Grill.

Gruntdonttoot: do a little something more, perhaps out of the ordinary, and we'll see. Also, I think Binding of Isaac is already taken :(

Gonna lock the thread so I don't confuse myself anymore... Sorry guys! Also, feel free to challenge my European criticisms of American cuisine over on the other thread, hehehe :)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]