Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: The International Thread - SIEMA!  (Read 2019 times)

Eagle_eye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The International Thread - SIEMA!
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2013, 02:36:41 pm »

I'm a citizen of the Occupied Territories of the People's Republic of Austin

DarkWolfXV

• Bay Watcher
  • Infernally rotten to the gore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 19, 2013, 02:46:10 pm »

I'm Polish and im not proud to be from Poland and I hate my country.

There, I said it.
Goats will ignore your grass and eat the neighbours' roses. They're just evil bastards like that.
Probably thats why they are used with pentagrams on covers of Satanic Black Metal albums.
BURNING SHIT AND EATING ROOSESSSSSS DDOFOFAOAARRRAHYYYE

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2013, 02:48:50 pm »

There, I said it.

Poles' attitude towards Poland is amusingly Borderline Personality-ish. You either blindly love it or despise it so utterly it's a miracle it still exists.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2013, 02:57:33 pm »

Finland, Finland, Finland. Home of the, uhh, drunk and depressed? Come for the X, stay for the Y. Blah blah. I'm not that good with our stereotypes, so you'll have to make up your own.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2013, 03:18:55 pm »

But of a dual here. Hometown is in B&H while I'm attending uni in Split in Croatia. It's okay enough, aside from the rampant corruption which can't seem to go away but eh. The weather is nice enough most of the time, being a coastal city and all that, could be a bit less humid but that's just me being used to the much dryer inland climate I guess.
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2013, 03:29:01 pm »

There, I said it.
I wish my mates who are planning to emigrate to Poland because "Belarus is so poor and miserable!" would talk to you about life in Poland some day. They've been spending their time in Rzechpospolita Polska in classy shopping malls and tourist areas and now they think that Poles live in luxury.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:31:10 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2013, 03:31:56 pm »

There, I said it.
I wish my mates who are planning to emigrate to Poland because "Belarus is so poor and miserable!" would talk to you about life in Poland some day. They've been spending their in Rzechpospolita Polska in classy shopping malls and tourist areas and now they think that Poles live in luxury.

Well, yeah, in comparison, it's probably a BIT better, given what I've seen about Belarus (my class went on a trip. I didn't because of reasons). But the Poles are comparing the QoL to Western Europe and 'Murrica, so...
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2013, 03:45:31 pm »

There, I said it.
I wish my mates who are planning to emigrate to Poland because "Belarus is so poor and miserable!" would talk to you about life in Poland some day. They've been spending their in Rzechpospolita Polska in classy shopping malls and tourist areas and now they think that Poles live in luxury.

Well, yeah, in comparison, it's probably a BIT better, given what I've seen about Belarus (my class went on a trip. I didn't because of reasons). But the Poles are comparing the QoL to Western Europe and 'Murrica, so...
Your class went on a trip to Belarus? Where did they go?

Most of complaints I've heard from our fans of Poland are along the lines of "The LED TV sets are much cheaper in Warsaw then in Brest!". They don't know, however, how much money an average Polish family has after paying taxes and other payments and how many goods can they buy on that amount of money.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 03:50:39 pm by Guardian G.I. »
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2013, 04:35:10 pm »

There, I said it.

Your class went on a trip to Belarus? Where did they go?

Most of complaints I've heard from our fans of Poland are along the lines of "The LED TV sets are much cheaper in Warsaw then in Brest!". They don't know, however, how much money an average Polish family has after paying taxes and other payments and how many goods can they buy on that amount of money.

It's going to be hard to remember, because you know, I wasn't there myself :P.

I think they were staying at Baranovichi, definitely somewhere in that area.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 20, 2013, 07:02:07 am »

There, I said it.

So I take it you wouldn't invest in eastern Poland?

Spoiler: Reference (click to show/hide)
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2013, 01:32:16 pm »

There, I said it.

Huh. Dafuq is this?

There's a very good reason not to invest in eastern Poland.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2013, 01:59:56 pm »

What will you say when your child asks:
Why didn't you invest in Eastern Poland?

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2013, 03:50:50 pm »

I'm from Belgium, the country that say it'll split in two just to make other countries speak about him. Sometime it work.

Personally, I think we'd be more sucessfull by yelling "we have delicious chocolate, waffles and beer". And somtime wine and wisky.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.
Pages: 1 2 [3]