Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Quick graphics (Taffer tileset for MWDF)  (Read 2140 times)

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
Quick graphics (Taffer tileset for MWDF)
« on: June 18, 2013, 11:09:13 am »

So I got bored and made these;
They're meant to be used in conjunction with Taffer's tileset. You'll need to write up the graphics file yourself. I would really appreciate some feedback and some ingame shots!
Here ya' go;
Antmen

Drow

Miscellenious beast-man. Werewolf perhaps, or the warwolf from the fortress defense addon?

Gremlin, or demon-esque creature

Orcs

Ratmen (Skaven?)

Quick update; Here's an ingame of the ratmen guys. If you want their files here ya go; download ratmen here
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Really would appreciate some ingame shots. They're meant to be simple and fit in with Taffer's tiles! Enjoy :P
Note; to get them just right click the images and hit "save image.." in your browser
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:13:32 pm by Godlysockpuppet »

FengYun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Quick graphics (Taffer tileset for MWDF)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 12:03:46 pm »

The antmen look hilarious!

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 12:41:24 pm »

The antmen look hilarious!
hehe how so? :)

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 03:14:05 pm »

Quick update; included a ratmen civilization and an ingame shot of them. I quite like how the turned out :)

Taffer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 03:30:02 pm »

Interesting. If/when I expand the graphics set, I might see about adapting some of these, if that's alright with you. Good job on the graphics!

I updated the set already, and the elves changed a little, if you want to update your drow tiles, or leave them as is to differentiate them.

Cheers!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 03:31:59 pm by Taffer »

Godlysockpuppet

• Bay Watcher
  • [Insert wit here]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 03:42:11 pm »

Interesting. If/when I expand the graphics set, I might see about adapting some of these, if that's alright with you. Good job on the graphics!

I updated the set already, and the elves changed a little, if you want to update your drow tiles, or leave them as is to differentiate them.

Cheers!
I made them all in under 10 minutes. Hehe they're yours as far as I'm concerned. I'll be happy to offload them to you :) (I'm discontinuing development on these. Yes, several are abbysmal, deal with it! hehe) I'll update the OP if someone wants to take in game screenies.