Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Are your dwarves overweight? Here's how I solved it...  (Read 3013 times)

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
Re: Are your dwarves overweight? Here's how I solved it...
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2013, 12:27:45 pm »

Well.  I enjoy running a viable livestock industry in all but the most monstuous of regions.

Its kinda funny to me when a leatherdwarf (a buthcher/tanner/leatherworker, 1 of 3 classes I normally let touch a butchers shop) is a trained striker, regularly getting kills in his airlocked hallway.

What I mean is how do we percisely measure fatness in fortressode?  I know hunger in adventurer mode had to do loosely with the size of the meal.
Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2013, 02:25:08 pm »

There is a stored fat value for each unit that you can see fairly easily with DFHack, though I don't recall the precise name of it nor where it was stored in the unit.  It's pretty simple to just watch that value as you try experimenting with different types of food and exercise.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Eddis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 09, 2013, 07:52:19 pm »

There is a stored fat value for each unit that you can see fairly easily with DFHack, though I don't recall the precise name of it nor where it was stored in the unit.  It's pretty simple to just watch that value as you try experimenting with different types of food and exercise.

Any idea how we can use DFHack to monitor this? IE: commands etc...
Pages: 1 [2]