Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (Poebus) military equip screen not properly displaying green equipped icon  (Read 718 times)

Eddis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Entering m, e to outfit military:

squads on left, members in middle column show fine.

the right column where equipped items show (with a green weapon stand icon lit up if it's equipped I am assuming) has issues where if I move up or down keyboard to select a different solider or highlight a different piece of equipment on any soldier the proper display of the green icon (and the name of said item) will randomly disappear from display. I have a workaround wherein if I use [ or ] to zoom in and out it will refresh the display and properly show the item names and icons. This needs to be repeated every time use the arrow keys to change selection however.

Some info on what I'm using:

- LNP 1.5
- Phoebus 34.11v00 (included in LNP)
- TrueType YES (problem also occurs when set to NO as well)
- Problem occurs in windowed and fullscreen
- Doesnt seem to affect any other menus, only the military equip screen

I have tried to find posts to self help but with no luck  ???

Eddis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just noticed this occurs in other screens as well (that have multiple columns, such as the Nobles screen).

Deepblade

• Bay Watcher
  • Tholtarmid
    • View Profile

Yeah, I have that problem too. Best thing to do would be to go to the modding forums, find the Phoebus thread, and mention it there if it hasn't been already.
Deepblade's Standardized Creature Parts, for when you're pissed about all the different types of animal products there are.

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile

switching back and forth between truetype (F12 wasn't it?) might help too. There are many cases where truetype and just the text conflicts with graphic packs. Good luck getting it fixed, if that is possible
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.

Matoro

• Bay Watcher
  • if you drive alone you drive with hitler
    • View Profile

Yeah, problem lies in the difference between graphics and ASCII. Pressing F12 will solve it.