Advanced search  

Poll

who betrayed them

male goblin administrator
male human champion jack
female elf farmer
male goblin carpenter yoggy
female dwarf mason mac

Author Topic: a world against a race  (Read 550 times)

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
a world against a race
« on: June 19, 2013, 02:28:52 pm »

This world is not your usual dwarf fortress world. Kobolds have grown strong and they are on a mission to destroy every last other species. Eight survivors have their own mission to create a paradise where all other species can survive. A land where you can start a new life. First there is jack a male human champion who wields two steel swords and steel armour. There is mcdigger a. Male miner dwarf. There is yak a male human woodcutter. There is Mac who is a female dwarf mason. The carpenter yoggy is male goblin. There is a farmer female elf. Also the cook/brewer is a female elf. Also there is a male goblin administrator. Many have secrets but one has betrayed them.......In a world defined by death.
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

jrrocks05

• Bay Watcher
  • serial killer at large
    • View Profile
Re: a world against a race
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2013, 04:00:30 pm »

"I am a dwarf and I am digging a hole diggy digg- shut up mcdigger screamed the farmer. By the way farmer girl what do we call you said jack. Call me Jenny said farmer lady. While where at it call me israphel said the goblin adminastrator. Oh oh call me tree said the cook/brewer. Also what do we call this place said Mac. Um it should be called something appealing like death and glory for all said mcdigger.Who the hell would want to go to place called that said tree. Fine we will call it death and glory and trees for all said Mac. And money said yak. And children said israphel. WHAT!!!! Said Jenny. Well we goblins like children said yoggy. Fine said Mac with a sick look on his face this place shall be called "death and glory and trees and money and children for all". Now get back to digging said israphel. Hey Jenny we need you over here we got a place for you to start farming. O-kobolllldddd screamed Jenny. Jack get him yelled Mac.  Ahhhhhhhh jack screamed. CRACK that was easy said jack.  When we got upstairs there was a kobold corpse without a head
We fear not to walk in the valley of death for we are the baddest most vicious unforgiving motherf---en dwarves in this valley

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: a world against a race
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2013, 08:23:14 pm »

what
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.