Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]

Author Topic: The People's Weapon Design Bureau: Нет электромагнитные пушки животны  (Read 25882 times)

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I want to know the crew capacity per size, so i can work out how big any landing craft will be.

true we do need to build simple first.

Lets build and test the torpedo tubes on a small torpedo boat first and do the same the sea mines.
send some one to uni to lean about submarine for now. edit send them latter rockets first

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Make the boat's hull from wood

Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, guys, I have decided I'm not going to run this anymore. It's too confusing, and the game mechanics are not very fleshed out. Sorry guys, but it's no fun bullshitting you. But, a new game of mine is incoming. Hope you like combat engineers.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

fine it is your game, i would have a hard time trying to get an update together with all the arguments.
my first game really suffered due to poor game mechanics.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd offer to take over if I wasn't running a suggestion game myself.
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I have to admit I still like the concept of this- who knows, depending on how my game goes I might end up doing something more directly similar to this later.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

kingfisher1112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have to admit I still like the concept of this- who knows, depending on how my game goes I might end up doing something more directly similar to this later.
All the best if you decide to do something like that.
I honestly thought this was going to be about veterinarians.
Ermey: 26/4/13

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us

I kind of like the basic idea behind this game, though not necessarily the implementation. I would consider running something similar, but it would be something I update at most 1/day or or occasionally 2/day on weekends.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

a1s

• Bay Watcher
  • Torchlight Venturer
    • View Profile

Well, guys, I have decided I'm not going to run this anymore. It's too confusing, and the game mechanics are not very fleshed out. Sorry guys, but it's no fun bullshitting you. But, a new game of mine is incoming. Hope you like combat engineers.
Would you like someone to take over?
I tried to play chess but two of my opponents were playing competitive checkers as a third person walked in with Game of Thrones in hand confused cause they thought this was the book club.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile

On a side note, someone asked to be convinced of the use of a particular design proposals.

Here's the argument

1 Capian dockyard to sub production = 26 subs / year. (13 from normal shipyard).

Let's harras Moldavia

UristMcWanderer

• Bay Watcher
  • *strangle gargle choke*
    • View Profile

This thread hasn't been active in over a month, and nobody has stepped up to continue it...

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]