Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Something I didn't expect  (Read 1258 times)

Sir Crashalot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Something I didn't expect
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2013, 04:51:58 pm »

construct a blood temple.  also use df hack to check her stats.

How do I check her stats?
I don't use DF hack much and can't see any commands to do that.

Sir Crashalot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2013, 05:16:35 pm »

I've uploaded the save from her arrival at the fortress if anyone wishes to have a nose at her stats/history etc.

http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7711

@Kumis: Postrouted should be renamed to Posthumous. lol

Deepblade

• Bay Watcher
  • Tholtarmid
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 08:45:09 pm »

Ok, I looked through her history and a few related individuals to find some relatively neat things.

in 147 the Arch of Violence(Dwarf Civ) attacked the Fragile Plagues(Goblin Civ) at the Dark Fortress Wanderseduced. The Dark Fortress fell and was annexed into the Dwarven Civilization.

2 victims in the attack are Osta Hateguise's grandfather (Stasost Menacedring) and grandmother (Ngoso Earththieves) . They were among the first of their kind.

Just 1 year later, in 148, Osta Hateguise, and Arstruck Hateidle, her future husband, was born.

At the age of 12 she became a fishery worker in Wanderseduced and only 4 years later, at the age of 16, she married Arstruk Hateidle.

At the age of 33 she killed Kutsmob Uselesswicked, a male goblin in Siegedseduced, a member of her parents former civ.

in the year 195 Tragedy strikes when her husband, Arstruk Hateidle dies trying to destroy the hydra Cavere Sweatflies, the Ugly Bile.

in the year 205, after 45 years of being a fishery worker Osta quit her job as a fishery worker to become a carpenter.

It was in the year 222, at the age of 78 Osta became Queen of the Arch of Violence and immediatly moved to Postroued.

15 years into her reign, in 237 she joins the Splattered Fellowship, a dwarven religion focused on the worship of Tarmid, a dwarven goddess of chaos.

in the year 249 Osta was confronted by the human female Threbe Soapdangle.
She was abducted at a young age by the goblin group The Ivory Terror, a member of The Fragile Plagues. History does not record what happened in this confrontation, but it is clear the human survived to die much later in the year 271.

in the year 252 Osta left the Splattered Fellowship to join The Steamy Creed, a splinter group of the former.

in the year 378, after being queen for 156 years, at the age of 234, Osta profaned The Whirling Sanctum, a temple dedicated to Tarmid. It was at this moment that Osta became afflicted with the curse of vampirism.

After avoiding detection from her subjects for 6 years Osta begins to arouse suspicion. She lays down a series of oppresive edicts out of fear of being discovered.

In the year 402 the Cult of Combat a splinter group of the Steamy Creed is created. Ostra leaves the latter to join the former.

In the year 426 a similar schism occurs in The Cult of Combat leading to the creation of The Strifeful Creed. Osta is amongst those who leaves the Cult of Combat to join the Strifeful Creed.

In the year 506, After living in Postrouted for 284 years, Osta moves to Tarvandal.

A few interesting thing to note is that the First Queen of the Arch of Violence, Dastot Helpmines, eventually went on to become a Vampire in only the 46th year.

The Whirling Sanctum was eventually raised in 401 by The Paddle of Scribes, a Dwarven Group belonging to the Arch of Violence that founded the Capital city Postrouted. I myself am imagining this group to be like the illuminati.

Tarmid seems to have habit of turning her followers into Vampires, her first vampire being the first Queen in fact.

Her kill list is quite long, but I believe because non-historical kills got purged we can't really tell how many have died in her thirst for blood and how many were due to the War between the Arch of Violence and the Fragile Plague.
Deepblade's Standardized Creature Parts, for when you're pissed about all the different types of animal products there are.
Pages: 1 [2]