Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Exile (Suggestion Game)  (Read 481 times)

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
Exile (Suggestion Game)
« on: May 17, 2013, 06:08:45 am »

You are in exile.
You must flee east into the endless desert while under pursuit from the gun slinging Wardens from the capitol. You will need to resupply at the aptly named border town of Glass. Food is hard to come by in the desert, and water even harder. You slap your now empty water skins, you will need more than these if you want to travel longer than a week.  The sparsely grassed plains stretch westerly behind you the only features of which are sparse woody trees and the waving grass.
Glass is a brown smudge on the sandy dirt, nestled on the edge of the endless desert. It is the last shred of civilisation you will ever see before your flight into the mutant infested desert.

You check your packs meagre contents: a single strip of jerky, a poorly made obsidian knife and ten roughly hewn gold pieces--given to you by your lover in your fateful last meeting.

You doubt any Wardens in Glass would recognise you, you have changed a lot over the past two weeks, yet it would be foolish to discount the growing fear you are being followed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 09:52:31 pm by Edmus »

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
Re: Exile (a Post Apocalypse Suggestion Game)
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 06:41:51 am »

PTW
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 08:33:57 am »

we are Bob Adamson, we are a man ans we take the gun.
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Gamerlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 08:34:54 am »

Post to watch.

Edmus

• Bay Watcher
  • Powerful toasting since 1893!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2013, 02:18:52 am »

Day 1 The sun is rising over the small town of Glass
You stride into Glass along its poorly maintained dirt roads. Many of the houses are abandoned and shuttered.
Just before you reach the well in the centre of town you notice a group of poorly dressed teenagers perched on the patio of a large wooden house. There are three in total and two of them are badly mutated as is  evidenced by the grotesque skin flaps hanging from their faces. The oldest of the group rises swiftly, looks at the large revolver on your hip before making some sort of decision. He steps down to you.
Lookin' for somethin'?
His speech is mangled but you understand him well enough.
That depends, what is there to see?
There's a shop with a b't o' everythin', but there is a armoury, a stable and a inn too. Nut much more than that.
He mutilates the word armoury, yet you understand. It is obvious by his open hand he expects compensation for his help.
Where do you want to go?

Inventory:
You:
are Wide Awake
are Satiated
are Slaked
are Well Nourished
See no one on the horizon
Map: