Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: Blight of the Immortals: Great Long-Term Browser Strategy  (Read 14538 times)

RanDomino

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Blight of the Immortals: Great Long-Term Browser Strategy
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2013, 10:37:55 am »

I didn't find the 'not raising armies' thing noticeable until now, but you can still reinforce bought armies so I don't see it as a crucial difference. It's inconvenient but hardly a scam.
It's pretty annoying how that's not mentioned anywhere in the "premium features" section.
Quote from: No Game Limits and No Ads
recruit any creature
Okay, yeah, way at the bottom in three words with no explanation

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 14, 2013, 01:14:42 pm »

Well, there goes one player. Rakonas, you holding out? I'll be over to help as soon as the local blight falls and i've got enough orcs. Orcs, effectively mobile reinforcements.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 14, 2013, 08:24:07 pm »

Yup, personally glad that they expired, poised to sweep up the area, atm.

Zangi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 14, 2013, 09:07:58 pm »

I totally wanted to attack one of my 'allies'.  Since the bugger took cities in my territory.  One I was going to, but his unit was faster/distance was shorter.  Fire Winds from Shaman, do not see way to burn his unit.  Insert QQ

Also, did you guys know, you can 'buy' neutral units.  Quick way to grab troops of the other colors without casualties...
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu...  This is the truth! This is my belief! ... At least for now...
FMA/FMA:B Recommendation

Rakonas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 14, 2013, 09:34:36 pm »

Yeah, PvP is only in certain modes, I think it might be totally not allowed to free players too :/
Instead I just land grab as much as possible with the imaginary intent of warring with other players after the blight is dealt with.
Closest thing to pvp is using enchantress covens' power to direct hordes to enemies.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]