Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]

Author Topic: (ISG) Derelict Dreams (SHUT DOWN DUE TO STUPID)  (Read 16105 times)

SomeStupidGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • Just strummin' right along...
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Derelict Dreams (SHUT DOWN DUE TO STUPID)
« Reply #270 on: April 12, 2013, 05:20:01 pm »

Except, you know, Dex left the entire forum.
Or maybe he just said, "Goodbye, [people of] Bay12. [See you later]." That's how I read it.
Him saying 'Fuck this' immediately before it kinda made me think it was a bit more final than that.

Except, you know, Dex left the entire forum.
Derm, this sounds hypocritical from me but you need to chill the fuck out. In the end this is just a game on  a internet forum. Nothing less and nothing more.
Derm's frustrated for a pretty decent reason. Just saying.
Your favorite pinko progressive nerd-gal. Probably.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: April 12, 2013, 05:21:33 pm »

People say they are leaving from forums all the time, very rarely is that promies kept. I think he is just overreacting and after awhile will have a cooler head and come back.
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: April 12, 2013, 05:22:33 pm »

I'm sorry. I'm an idiot and I should have stopped but no, I had to be a special snowflake... Fucking hell.

People say they are leaving from forums all the time, very rarely is that promies kept. I think he is just overreacting and after awhile will have a cooler head and come back.

Can you please stop saying this when he's barely made his promise five minutes ago?

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: April 12, 2013, 05:24:18 pm »

Also, Dex has left the forum for very, very long stretches of time before. He only ever comes back to run games.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:26:41 pm by freeformschooler »

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
Re: (ISG) Derelict Dreams
« Reply #274 on: April 12, 2013, 05:24:32 pm »

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: April 12, 2013, 05:25:01 pm »

I brought the guy here, I'm ffriends with him on steam, we talked for a while and now he left.

Yes I feel like shit, thank you.
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: April 12, 2013, 05:27:15 pm »

Okay, Derm, chill the fuck out. There is no reason to be so angry. This is just a goddamn forum game. Nothing is hanging in the balance here. I'm sorry if we drove him off but I personally thought I was following the rules. I suggest we all do not post in this thread for a while. There is too much anger here.

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: April 12, 2013, 05:28:36 pm »

IT'S NOT THE FORUM GAME.

It's that one of my friends was driven off!

But right, yelling won't solve anything. I'm going to godo something else somewhere else.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 05:30:36 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: April 12, 2013, 05:32:15 pm »

Before I leave I have one last thing to say, I am truly sorry Dex. I did not mean to drive you off or ruin your idea. I thought that this was what you wanted and went with it. I believe that freaking out and leaving will not solve anything but that is your decision.

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: April 12, 2013, 05:32:41 pm »

Me 3 minutes ago: What could have happened in that thread for it wind up with a title like that? Oh I remember this! The art looked interesting, what could have-

*SEES WHAT HAPPENED AND REPEATEDLY BASHES HEAD INTO THE WALL IN FRUSTRATION*
It's FEF, not FEOF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: April 12, 2013, 05:56:09 pm »

Me 3 minutes ago: What could have happened in that thread for it wind up with a title like that? Oh I remember this! The art looked interesting, what could have-

Agreed. You know what annoys me the most? He left and I'm still not sure what, if anything, I could have done to avert this.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

freeformschooler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: April 12, 2013, 05:58:37 pm »

Agreed. You know what annoys me the most? He left and I'm still not sure what, if anything, I could have done to avert this.

You couldn't have. I know what caused him to leave and posting it here would only breed more anger as what's done is done.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: April 12, 2013, 06:02:13 pm »

WHAT?! I'm gone for a few days and you guys manage to shut the entire game down?
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: April 12, 2013, 06:05:56 pm »

WHAT?! I'm gone for a few days and you guys manage to shut the entire game down?
Hey! I had nothing to do with it!
...Allegedly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: April 12, 2013, 06:07:36 pm »

Stop posting in this thread. The game is done, let this die relatively peacefully. If you keep on posting it only makes the anger worse. FFS, if the reason that he left had anything to do with me I would appercaite you pming me with it. I am honestly sorry that this happened and would like to make up for it.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19]