Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Cant butcher sentients as goblin adventurer?  (Read 846 times)

Catsup

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Cant butcher sentients as goblin adventurer?
« on: April 08, 2013, 04:26:27 pm »

i started a new adventurer as a goblin in a modded world, and proceeded to go to a nearby camp that also happened to be run by goblins and killed a few of the bandits. But i noticed that when i tried to butcher the corpses it said "you are not that hungry".

Aren't goblins able to butcher humanoid corpses since their ethics allow it? not going hungry was one of the main reasons i wanted to play goblin. Why cant i butcher and eat other goblins?

Burnup

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill until you can't, Then savescum.
    • View Profile
Re: Cant butcher sentients as goblin adventurer?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2013, 05:18:23 pm »

I do not believe you can butcher sentients  period. It's not a capability in the game.

I may be mistaken though.
Just tell her that you were merely doing what the voices in your head were telling you to do.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2013, 05:38:26 pm »

You can only butcher sentiants if your starving. which sucks when you just want to gut a guy for his skull.
though you could either Go through a long period of hunger/thirst to hit the deprave status to allow you means of doing this, then eat your way back to normal.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2013, 06:42:10 pm »

There's a hardcoded limit against butchering sentients in adventure mode, it's not a raws thing. Really sucks if you want to play a skull-collecting barbarian cannibal.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2013, 11:15:58 pm »

Yeah, it's hardcoded. Even if your civilization entity is a pro-cannibalism supporter, you can't eat them.

Closest thing you can get is to go to labyrinths and eat all of those -human meat biscuits- and +dwarf tallow snacks+ they created.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.