Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Squad Dead. Now a weird bug! (check latest post for details)  (Read 1297 times)

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile
Re: Squad Dead. Now a weird bug! (check latest post for details)
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2013, 09:41:49 pm »

Simple enough, I would recommend to use the safehouse with the most liberals for kidnapping.  First kidnap people who aren't important like janitors etc.  Even important people take about 6-7 days to be reported which is more than enough time for you.  Start off small with nobodies and use them to train your designated psychologist to preferably 9-10+ skill.  Even easier is to just recruit a psychologist from the court house.  Kidnapping process which works for me

Get all members of the warehouse (I'm assuming these guys are low-str so you'll need a bunch for maximum effectiveness) and set them to interrogate.  Beat conservative until Wisdom is 1 (Can be higher in the future, but with newbie psychologists better be on the safe side)  and then have a high psychology/charisma person to just persuade the automaton until he/she gets enlightened.  Each time gives about 1-3 skill per successful enlightenment (may need to check that)  so after a few kidnaps you can move on to better conservatives.  There are probably tons of better guides out there but this works for me most of the time. 
Pages: 1 [2]