Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Time Estimation  (Read 1231 times)

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Time Estimation
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2013, 07:40:39 pm »

Hmm... well, I'll look up the book.

1. I'm not scared of math, haha.  I'm a math major.  But yeah, I'll try to take that scaling into account.

2. Hmm.  This is a good idea, and I'm also trying to cut down on multitasking so I can get a better idea of how long things actually take (and do them better when I'm going to do them)

3. Not a problem, my concentration span is about 7 hours or so once I start focusing.  I also built my course schedule around this principle this semester, fortunately.

4. This is also a good idea, though I don't have the "making plans with more than one group of people" problem.  I am part of a role-playing group, though, so I'll start assuming that after we've started things are going to go the rest of the day.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2013, 11:40:09 pm »

And Vector, it's been almost a month. Have things improved any? Share any successes?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2013, 12:26:03 am »

Boy, I completely forgot about this.  I think I have improved, to tell you the truth, though not as much as I'd like.  I'm on time more frequently and getting better at figuring things out like when I should get up and when I need to get moving.  Something I find kind of funny is that there are many times when walking around takes less time than expected, too. . . so, anyway, I'm still at it.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".
Pages: 1 [2]