Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (TSG) The Royal Mines of Azídí  (Read 950 times)

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(TSG) The Royal Mines of Azídí
« on: May 21, 2013, 05:48:26 pm »

After reading through some of the threads here, i've set my (hopefully creative) mind onto delivering something of my own choosing. I hope that it will be a somewhat original plot, but we will see. For now, let the Fun commence.  ;)

Seems that this try was lacking... yep, kinda seeing where i went wrong. Or so i hope ;D - closed for obvious lack of interest

You are awoken from your feverish sleep by some muffled screams and a metallic thud, coming someplace right of you. Dazed you open your eyes and try to get your bearings;
In the dimly flickering light you can make out a quite small corridor hewn roughly out of stone, with your back and buttocks in your cross-legged position telling you that the same is true for the sorry niche that you currently occupy. While reaching out for the coarsly crafted bars in front of you, the rattling of the heavy irons wich run from both your wrists to the ground prompts you to look at them. At that your mind beginns to stir, reaching the sombre conclusion - you are currently in "The Royal Mines of Azídí".

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)

What is your Name?
What is your Gender?

Edit; Added Status and Holdings, slight namechange to the mines - curse you, random name generator and me not noticing the exploitable nature.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:48:17 pm by escaped lurker »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) The Royal Mines of Assídí
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2013, 05:52:11 pm »

Name
Male
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Ross Vernal

• Bay Watcher
  • Hilarity ensues.
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) The Royal Mines of Assídí
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 06:02:36 pm »

Name: Morgan

escaped lurker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (TSG) The Royal Mines of Azídí
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2013, 06:31:46 pm »

Indeed, you are Morgan and with your androgynous face and figure people can never really tell your gender. But many suspect at some point that you just "might" be male.

Seems like the ardious trek up the mountain has done its toll on you, with such strange thoughts popping up and whatnot. Might also have been the lacking food and water on your trip, or that you had to keep relative pace with the soldiers on horseback. Still felt the whip sometimes and as soon as you remember that occurence, your back starts to hurt some more. Might have been a lot of things, now that you actually think about it.

"He really did it!" an aghast voice proclaims from the same direction the first sounds came from.
"Did what now?" bellows out in front of you. With a little shock you realize that you didn't make out the niche on the other side of the corridor.
"That Halforc! The Guard! - I ca~nt believe it"

Wich somewhat reminds you;

What was your Race again?
And what about your Calling?

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Holdings (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2013, 07:48:55 pm by escaped lurker »