Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Have this free idea modders.  (Read 905 times)

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Have this free idea modders.
« on: March 24, 2013, 05:10:27 pm »

I was playing this game called xenominer for the xbox live when I had the idea of, what if this was dorfs?

Xenominer is basicaly space minecraft I have to say, but thats not the part I thought to use.

I was thinking the space part not the minecraft part.

Like space themed dorf forts, with syndromes just everywhere in the air to simulate no air.

The dorfs would then have modded air helmets wich could be technicaly clothes to prevent the syndrome.

And I am realizing that, there is no way this will work is there?
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
Re: Have this free idea modders.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2013, 05:23:04 pm »

Syndromes wouldn't be everywhere in the air, they'd be in regions... which would affect the underground. Air helmets that prevent suffocation could be done with itemsyndrome.

zubb2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Have this free idea modders.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2013, 01:15:33 pm »

I didn't know you could make "hazmat suits" so at least I learned somthing, thanks.
(Anyone else have any stories that can compare to a man being beaten to death with his own trousers by a giant gopher?)
(when goblins showed up, I mumbled "Smithers! Release the hounds!" and had the lever pulled.)