Advanced search  

Author Topic: Zineth  (Read 2476 times)

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
Zineth
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:02:18 pm »

Zineth is a 3D platformer focused mainly on speed and a tamagotchi fighting minigame.

You're in a huge mech and you can basically glide and run around like nobody's bussiness, it's pretty fun! And free!
Link to the game's page.

Fair warning tough, it was made to be played with a 360 controller.

Let's share max speeds. I got a little over 700 speed by wall gliding on the outside of the large glass bridge.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2013, 09:26:33 am by miauw62 »

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Zineth
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:05:51 pm »

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 02:08:00 pm »

Zineth is a 3D
Ok

It's better if you look at it as a smug emoticon caught blinking.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Baneling

• Bay Watcher
  • Acid Balloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:10:27 pm »

Let me give a quick description of the game because miauw fell asleep at his keyboard or something.

Zineth is a 3D rollerskating/pokemon-y game based on the Unity engine. The primary game is about time control and rollerskating to deliver down-with-the-system newspapers, or something. There is also a phone thing that has a sort of top-down shooter thing where you collect monsters and train them up to fight people.

It's pretty neat, in my opinion. I'm actually kind of surprised to realize there hasn't been a thread on it yet - I found out about it quite a while ago from somebody in the DFC steam chat and it seemed quite fun.
I tend to be a stupid person. Expect me to say/do stupid things and we'll probably get along better!

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:14:22 pm »

Fuck, duplicate thread.

I fucked something up, that's for sure. It's fixed now.

they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

LeoLeonardoIII

• Bay Watcher
  • Plump Helmet McWhiskey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 03:03:55 pm »

You might wanna check your code to make sure you inserted links for the release trailer and website.
The Expedition Map
Basement Stuck
Treebanned
Haunter of Birthday Cakes, Bearded Hamburger, Intensely Off-Topic

Ozyton

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 03:05:49 pm »

They're present in the locked thread but not here, so check there in the meantime.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2013, 09:26:51 am »

Yeah alright I fucked up. Start playing and discussing now :v