Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Why are dwarves invading with the goblins?  (Read 3071 times)

laxori666

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Why are dwarves invading with the goblins?
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2013, 10:30:33 am »

Would be a nice stand off a father battling his son whose mind was corrupted by goblins
Urist McDwarf took pleasure in killing his goblin-warped son lately.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2013, 05:26:34 pm »

Would be a nice stand off a father battling his son whose mind was corrupted by goblins
...But a true Dwarf would be distressed for witnessing death, witnessing the death of their son, make no distinction of the joy of slaughter from any combat and even the death of grudges - Dwarves find tragic.

The implications that Urist McDwarf may be more goblin than his supposed goblin-warped son is disturbing indeed.

Gaybarowner

• Bay Watcher
  • [SLOW_LEARNER] [VERMIN_HATEABLE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2013, 06:22:48 am »

...But a true Dwarf would be distressed for witnessing death, witnessing the death of their son, make no distinction of the joy of slaughter from any combat and even the death of grudges - Dwarves find tragic.

The implications that Urist McDwarf may be more goblin than his supposed goblin-warped son is disturbing indeed.
  5deep8me

Larix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2013, 06:31:51 am »

What with dwarven... child cares, migrant murdering machines, 'sacrificing' of 'unimportant' dwarfs, forced isolation to restrict social interaction and SCIENCE performed on fort denizens, i think that's the only truly dwarfy thing to do - run away, join the goblins and take down those abominations calling themselves mountain halls.
Pages: 1 [2]