Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Make dwarves/playable civ riders??  (Read 461 times)

chrytter

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Make dwarves/playable civ riders??
« on: February 26, 2013, 10:52:45 pm »

Well im want to make a mod when i can assemble an riders squad. For example if are dwarves the civ then i can have an gryphon riders squad, or if is northmen i can have a huscarls squad, etc. I havent encountered any information of this.

Second i want to change de word "Dwarven" in many messages, for example "Dwarven wine" for "Northmen wine" for a race and "Elven wine" for another.

Well i want to make an mod of the ygrassil, With dwarves of Svartalfheim, elves of Aflheim, North, Easth, South and West humans of Midgard, Jotuns of Jotunheim, Shadows of Hellheim, Vanir of vanaheim and Aesir made megabeasts or a civ. Einjerjar(male aesir servants) and Valkyrja(female servants) in a universe in where nyoror has destroyed Ygdrassil, the aesir and vanir has been lost in the ragnarok an jotun are the forzen giants devastating al the nine worlds, in this point Midgard of the humans has been invaded by all the other displaced races and the jotuns. I want a Workshop called like "War Council" with reactions of "Invasion raids"

like Reaction - Invade the Dwarves. Then a squad or at least my militia commander go to the building and make a reaction. The reaction gives metal or resources of dwarves if the "Raid" has been sucesfull. If my soldier in workshop has level 5 in one military skill then i have a 25% chance of sucess if i have 20 i have 20%, if isnt sucess we los our soldier. Please tell me if its possible and any link with information.

Please hel me with at least one of this

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: Make dwarves/playable civ riders??
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2013, 10:58:03 pm »

Well im want to make a mod when i can assemble an riders squad. For example if are dwarves the civ then i can have an gryphon riders squad, or if is northmen i can have a huscarls squad, etc. I havent encountered any information of this.

Impossible

ike Reaction - Invade the Dwarves. Then a squad or at least my militia commander go to the building and make a reaction. The reaction gives metal or resources of dwarves if the "Raid" has been sucesfull. If my soldier in workshop has level 5 in one military skill then i have a 25% chance of sucess if i have 20 i have 20%, if isnt sucess we los our soldier. Please tell me if its possible and any link with information.
Impossible

Both can only be done in a very basic, very crude and horribly workaround manner, which is not nearly what you are asking for.

::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

smakemupagus

• Bay Watcher
  • [CANOPENDOORS]
    • View Profile
Re: Make dwarves/playable civ riders??
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2013, 01:04:39 am »

unfortunately I don't think the things you ask about specifically are possible, but your mod sounds great!  I hope you will stick with it anyway.