Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dwarf Fortress on Anook  (Read 2922 times)

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Dwarf Fortress on Anook
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2013, 05:09:58 pm »

Huh. They added DF. Might be inclined to join.

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2013, 03:29:00 pm »

Im one of those weird people that doesnt actualy use facebook, but ill sign up to this just for the virtue of it now having a DF page :P
Well that and it doesnt seem so intent on leeching out my private information to sell to the highest bidder.

Seems like DF is not officialy added as a game though. Wonder if theres a place where we can pester them about that.
I know this is off topic. But its funny because my sister wanted me to make a facebook. So I did, but I never go on. My picture is 4+ years old. Plus facebook is wasting thier money selling my info. Since its all dated info and it seems like someone hacked it at some point. Things have been liked that I have never heard of on my account.

Grimlocke

• Bay Watcher
  • *kobold noises*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2013, 01:20:52 am »

Im one of those weird people that doesnt actualy use facebook, but ill sign up to this just for the virtue of it now having a DF page :P
Well that and it doesnt seem so intent on leeching out my private information to sell to the highest bidder.

Seems like DF is not officialy added as a game though. Wonder if theres a place where we can pester them about that.
I know this is off topic. But its funny because my sister wanted me to make a facebook. So I did, but I never go on. My picture is 4+ years old. Plus facebook is wasting thier money selling my info. Since its all dated info and it seems like someone hacked it at some point. Things have been liked that I have never heard of on my account.

Heh, someone actualy pointed me to facebook before it become popular, to which I replied 'nah I doubt this thing will take off, realy not much you can do with it'.
Never been one for accurate predictions when it comes to popularity. I still think its got nothing interesthing though.
I make Grimlocke's History & Realism Mods. Its got poleaxes, sturdy joints and bloomeries. Now compatible with DF Revised!
Pages: 1 [2]