Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

Author Topic: Space Station 13  (Read 13799 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: Space Station 13
« Reply #180 on: February 20, 2013, 12:59:50 pm »

Yo.

Just popping in to mention that you can actually say the words Baystation 12 without causing a spontaneous explosion of shit.
We're not unwelcoming, and anyone who wants to check us out is obviously free to do so. Seems like you've got a thing sorted out now, so please don't take this as me attempting to poach players or whatever.

I don't want to cause an argument by saying this, but I doubt that a player would last a moment in your server without being banned.
Counterpoint to you:
I haven't done much roleplay on BS12 at all (no flavor text, etc), I've been perfectly fine playing the last few weeks, both before and after the code merge with tg. Pretty sure the role I've talked the most in was cyborg, of all things.

Then again, he could've just been a cold Roboticist or a QM more interested in cargo than people. I don't really tend to play extroverted characters, because I'm not and I'm not going to be good at it.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:05:26 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #181 on: February 20, 2013, 01:45:22 pm »

Haven't posted, but have been watching thread.

Stop talking about servers. Now. Either discuss how the current server is going to be (in absolute, not relative or comparative terms), or just talk about SS13 in general. I'd like for SS13 to be better known, 'cause I had a blast with it, but its threads have always been the worst. There's no even a decent explanation of what the game is like in any OP. It's this big "in" joke noone else is allowed to be let in on.

So, stop it.

I'm looking at you, freshman. And some others.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 20, 2013, 02:22:17 pm »

I'm totally for with making a better OP. But freshman started the new thread, not me, and it hasn't killed itself yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 20, 2013, 02:25:19 pm »

The rounds at our server seem to always be fun. This time I spawned in as a janitor again, and found the  station to be overrun with giant spiders and completely dark. The comms were still up and I managed to contact another survivor, so I made my way to engineering and we managed to set up the singularity again. But then I became careless and choked, and Andrea had to go :c Oh, and Isdar was my pAI, so there was some roleplaying too. It was pretty scary with the corpses everywhere.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 20, 2013, 03:08:17 pm »

sadly, it seems round won't end and votes are disabled :S

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 20, 2013, 03:19:46 pm »

Oh god we have stuck the round thing and we can't do anything.

andrea

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 20, 2013, 03:22:11 pm »

also, spiders are overwhelmingly destructive for a mostly empty station.

Xeron

• Bay Watcher
  • Kill your family
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 20, 2013, 03:23:18 pm »

What the posters above have said

Ah, the spoils of pasting one self's face onto women's bodies...

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 20, 2013, 03:41:46 pm »

Oi, admins, round is refusing to restart with everybody dead. Can someone please restart this?

kg333

• Bay Watcher
  • Derp.
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 20, 2013, 03:44:26 pm »

Oi, admins, round is refusing to restart with everybody dead. Can someone please restart this?

Working on it.  Voting seems to re-disable itself on round start, and I'm still working on finding the option to force it on.

KG

EDIT:  Restarted, knock yourselves out.  I may reboot later if I can find the config switch for voting.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 03:50:21 pm by kg333 »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 20, 2013, 03:47:18 pm »

Tah mate.

Toady One

• The Great
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bay12games.com
« Reply #191 on: February 20, 2013, 06:23:35 pm »

It seems I've been called back to Space Station 13 again.  I looked back through the thread and it's kind of hard to tell where the problem starts, since complaining about servers and admins and other people taking that personally seems to be a feature of the game.  I'm leaving this mess locked.  If you want to remake this thread, there'll need to be some kind of thread rules to prevent these lines of discussion.  I've been called in here too many times.

There has been some fighting already...  see the part where it said there needed to be thread rules?  The OP fails utterly here.  I'm of half a mind to bar SS13 discussion from the board, but freshman is newish, so I'll let you guys try again.
The Toad, a Natural Resource:  Preserve yours today!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]