Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Tumblr Succession Fortress  (Read 674 times)

ChocoRokk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Tumblr Succession Fortress
« on: January 20, 2013, 05:45:40 pm »

Hey there everyone,

A few tumblr folk and I are starting up a new succession fortress on version 0.34.11, we'll be posting our logs and updates on armoksbuilders.tumblr.com. If any of you tumblr people are interested in joining in, visit the page for more info!
"Oh man, we're under siege...let's make a zoo!"

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
Re: Tumblr Succession Fortress
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 06:11:29 pm »

Why would you use Tumblr instead of the forum  ????

ChocoRokk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2013, 07:14:20 am »

Cuz it started as a thing with the small tumblr Dwarf Fortress community, and someone suggested I make a post about here as well. For the sake of practicality, yeah, the forum is a better place to run it from, but the origins were tumblr, so I decided to just keep it there for now.
"Oh man, we're under siege...let's make a zoo!"

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2013, 08:43:02 am »

I think Tumblr is a good place to do a succession game, story-wise. It's a nice layout for a serial like that. I know a lot of people have Tumblr Hate, but I only use it for art and funny videos, so I have a pretty positive association with it and I don't really know what people dislike so much.

Anyway, I already signed up, but to make it forum-official as well, my tumblr is thingsairafound and I've got the 6th turn. I think this will be fun! Also it's my first fort-mode succession game. *gulp*