Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: [d100 or die!] Zocchihedron for your free use - not a real game  (Read 8247 times)

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: [d100 or die!] Zocchihedron for your free use - not a real game
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2013, 02:41:48 pm »

I got one of these for Christmas actually, and now I feel like running a game that uses it somehow. Seems like low bonuses and penalties would be almost meaningless though.
Fatal. *run away from the mob*
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2013, 02:45:02 pm »

I got one of these for Christmas actually, and now I feel like running a game that uses it somehow. Seems like low bonuses and penalties would be almost meaningless though.
NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. Even if I wanted to(nope) the great toad would probably not approve.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2013, 02:55:09 pm »

Percentage to Dodge: 100 scenarios per action!

I'd use a situation where the first and last digit each have significance, like the first digit is "success" (as in standard RtD) and the last digit is "situationality" (e.g. "Success/failure pertaining to you", "Success/failure pertaining to your equipment", etc, although this is just my first thought and could be improved).
My wooden badge was delicious.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2013, 02:55:45 pm »

NOPENOPENOPENOPENOPENOPE. Even if I wanted to(nope) the great toad would probably not approve.
I'd be happy to GM that over Skype or something. Just remember, (4d100/2)-1 twenty times...

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2013, 03:03:28 pm »

Demonhood got away with what was more or less a rape scene(a confusing and mix up one, but still)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2013, 03:05:34 pm »

Percentage to Dodge: 100 scenarios per action!
I'd use a situation where the first and last digit each have significance, like the first digit is "success" (as in standard RtD) and the last digit is "situationality" (e.g. "Success/failure pertaining to you", "Success/failure pertaining to your equipment", etc, although this is just my first thought and could be improved).
I'm not quite sure I understand that fully. I'd say we should move this to the brainstorming thread though.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 03:00:04 pm »

Soooo....
Can I have my roll please? :C Been waiting for a few days now.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 11:08:41 pm »

Soooo....
I've got the video, but it's trapped!!

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 11:16:16 pm »

Soooo....
I've got the video, but it's trapped!!
Hate that! D:
Pages: 1 [2]