Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: City of Steam  (Read 4376 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: City of Steam
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 2012, 12:48:22 pm »

Hmm, interesting game. Are there any recommended specs? I have a crapy comp.
Something recent with a good amount of memory, and depepnding on how nice you want it to look, decent cpu and at minimum Intel HD graphics. (minimum because I consider what I have the worst thing ever since its not actually a proper graphics card, even though its still pretty decent. (it is not an official minimum.)). Also, either Firefox (if you want to have other tabs open) or Chrome (if you only open one tab at a time, since chrome seems to act like every tab is a new browser window), or Opera (if you use that, you silly opera person :P)

Oh yeah, also you need the Unity web plugin of course. :)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2012, 12:55:57 pm by Aklyon »
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CoS_Ethan

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hardcore player
    • View Profile
    • City of Steam
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2013, 06:53:46 am »

Hmm, interesting game. Are there any recommended specs? I have a crapy comp.
We haven't decided system requirements for CoS yet, but should be coming out soon as we've finished gathering feedback from Beta testers.

CoS_Ethan

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hardcore player
    • View Profile
    • City of Steam
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2013, 05:25:55 am »

Thanks to brilliant support from the players, City of Steam finally achieved its greenlight success, check the full announcement for more details here: http://cos.r2games.com/news/view/?id=1731

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 10:51:26 am »

Well, for anyone interested in this still, the Open Beta starts tomorrow, 10PM EST. (8pm est for the people who had been part of the collaborator program during closed beta)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

CoS_Ethan

• Escaped Lunatic
  • Hardcore player
    • View Profile
    • City of Steam
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2013, 03:07:18 am »

Hey guys, City of Steam is now open and ready to play! All of you can join the game just by registering. Go here and start your journey into Nexus right now!
Pages: 1 [2]