Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Anyone up for a sucession game  (Read 1194 times)

Iceblaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% less in-jokes!
    • View Profile
Anyone up for a sucession game
« on: January 25, 2013, 02:54:27 am »

Boatmurdered Murder-Murder of Murdering

I know what you are thinking "But IceBlaster, recreating Boatmurdered is a sin to all dwarfkind" and that is true, but nobody said this is boat murdered  ;). I will need about 10 players who will-for a year-will run this Armokforsaken place.

The Rules
Dwarven atom smashers are to be deconstructed after getting rid of a glitched item(Or getting rid of that catsplosion before it kills your PC)
Project Fuck The World Mk. II will be finished before all 10 or so overseers are done, no exceptions
Dorfing yourself is encouraged but not required.
Pictures are not required to participate. Ya know, for the people who don't have a screen cap program.

Method to Exchange Saves
I would prefer Email, but if it won't fit just use Mediafire, I think free should do it for new users.

What Will happen
Elephants will find and brutally rip us apart... tooth for tooth

Submit your entries(I don't come here but once a day, so expect this)

Medkit The Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • Good gal Med
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a sucession game
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2013, 12:08:49 pm »

Is the community suppose to start the game (embark,name ETC) or are we just supose to report that we want a turn and then you make a Fortress?
EDIT: Grammar
My marksdwarf shot my armoursmith in the leg while practising, after he recovered the dwarf was possesed and made an artifiact....

"Leghurt the copper leggings" it was called.

"On this item is the image of a dwarf and a dwarf in copper. The dwarf is shooting the dwarf."

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
Re: Anyone up for a sucession game
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2013, 04:27:24 am »

Turn plz?
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.