Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Memorial to a wagon  (Read 3651 times)

antlion12

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Memorial to a wagon
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2013, 07:41:40 am »

Wagons are valid targets? Ooh so many questions just popped into my head.
What happens if you attack a wagon from your own civ.(Problably just a loyality cascade.)
Are wagons notable kills? If no then how do we change that? (Urist killer of wagons!)

That would be the most hilarious loyalty cascade ever i think.

KtosoX

• Bay Watcher
  • Playing DF since 18.08.2010
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2013, 09:26:43 am »

Urist McPresser: Hello there mr. Trader! I could not miss to notice that one of your wagons got stuck on a ramp. Maybe if I give it a push... Ouch! A splinter!
Trader: KILL THEM ALL!
Build a grid of floor grates above the entire city. Draft a squadron of masons and bomb the crap out of the city with falling constructed walls.
The Geneva Convention would like to have a word with you.
Quote from: Aleksanderus
I have clicked "d" in a forge and look what it did!

Talvieno

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello, Death. How's life?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2013, 10:06:53 am »

This is the best thing I've read in a while. I hope Toady never fixes it.
Quote from: Mr Frog
Talvieno ... seems to be able to smash out novella-length tales on demand

laularukyrumo

• Bay Watcher
  • Needs More Socks
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2013, 11:43:40 am »

It probably will be, eventually, because he's stated intention to phase out wagons-as-creatures once mobile siege engines exist.

However, it would not be difficult to copy the raws for the current wagon and make it a thing.

Oh god. I want a wagon civ.
Quote from: Dwarfotaur
Everytime one of my militia has given birth in the Danger Room, it's lead to instant baby smoothies for everyone.

Gotta Catch 'Em All!

Dat Sig Thread

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2013, 01:45:19 pm »

It's possible to get wagons as a civ with some light raw changes, but unfortunately they won't be the 3x3 wagons we see, instead being a 'W' or whatever you make them. Kind of a bummer... I remember trying to make domestic wagons that give wood on butcher, and it was pretty underwhelming.

Bartholomew The Pious

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2013, 04:00:05 pm »

It probably will be, eventually, because he's stated intention to phase out wagons-as-creatures once mobile siege engines exist.

However, it would not be difficult to copy the raws for the current wagon and make it a thing.

Oh god. I want a wagon civ.
Yo sup dawg, I herd you like Wagons, so I put a Wagon in your Trade Wagon so you can Trade with a Wagon on a Wagon while you Trade with the dwarf hauler slaves. Wagon Peace.
I can't quote for squat, but this is very true. Credit to PTTG?? for this insightful comment.
~Haven & Hearth has always been a terrible game with great promise. That promise kind of faded away, and now it's mainly a way for a few dedicated scumbags to annoy the few new people who drift in.~

omg_scout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2013, 04:40:05 pm »

(...) I remember trying to make domestic wagons that give wood on butcher, and it was pretty underwhelming.
Haha that would be hilarious! How are they supposed to mate?

Fluoman

• Bay Watcher
  • Anything the game allows.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2013, 04:48:52 pm »

(...) I remember trying to make domestic wagons that give wood on butcher, and it was pretty underwhelming.
Haha that would be hilarious! How are they supposed to mate?
Commoners call that a car crash. There's always a bit of the male wagon that ends up in the female wagon. And suddenly, wittle tow wagons everywhere!
"hey, look, my left hand! It's only bones now, gosh, has it been that long since that cave dragon bit it off?"

RtDs!

Baccar Wozat

• Bay Watcher
  • [VAMPOW]
    • View Profile
    • My Fortresses
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2013, 08:20:32 pm »

I already suggested Toady add paint to the game, do I have to bring Lee Marvin into this?? :)
Pages: 1 [2]