Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Will Sparkgear XIV last longer than Sparkgear XIII?

LONGER? LONGER? WE AIN'T GONNA SURVIVE FOUR DAYS!
- 10 (26.3%)
HELL NO. Twelve days, maximum.
- 1 (2.6%)
Maybe. We'll get to around two weeks or so.
- 4 (10.5%)
Hell yes! We'll survive a whole month!
- 3 (7.9%)
HELL YES! We may get up to a year on this one!
- 3 (7.9%)
WE'LL HIT A THOUSAND YEARS FOR THE GLORY OF THE DWARVEN EMPIRE!
- 17 (44.7%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Sparkgear XIV: A POX ON THOSE GOBLIN FIENDS FOR FOUNDERING MY SHIP!  (Read 7335 times)

Ieb

• Bay Watcher
  • A Breakdancing Ogre
    • View Profile
Re: Sparkgear XIV: A POX ON THOSE GOBLIN FIENDS FOR FOUNDERING MY SHIP!
« Reply #60 on: September 30, 2013, 04:33:40 am »

DIBS.

This here post shall be used to tell about whatever shenanigans shall occur in short order.

Urm, sorry, scratch that. Ezk1 can take the turn for now, found out I got quite a few things to do today, and to top it off, for some reason Mediafire didn't even want me to DL the damn save. I can take the turn after.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2013, 04:40:01 am by Ieb »

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2013, 07:13:24 pm »

DIBS.

This here post shall be used to tell about whatever shenanigans shall occur in short order.

Urm, sorry, scratch that. Ezk1 can take the turn for now, found out I got quite a few things to do today, and to top it off, for some reason Mediafire didn't even want me to DL the damn save. I can take the turn after.

Fine, if you have the time later today or so then you can start the save. It doesn't have to be right now, just in the next day or two.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.

Gnorm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2013, 09:39:54 pm »

What a pleasant surprise to see this fortress back in business. You might want to update the front page, seeing as it is quite outdated now (plus, there is a missing line-break in the civilization list). Best of luck to whoever undertakes overseeing this blasted place.
And we were this close to yet another victim of Gnorm, the Overseer Killer.

Ezk1

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2013, 04:00:11 am »

Dont have anytime to play my turn at the moment, just skip me, if iget some spare time i let you guys know, just real life work is piling up and soon it will cursh me below it...

CaptainArchmage

• Bay Watcher
  • Profile Pic has Changed! Sorry for the Delay.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2013, 01:44:10 pm »

DIBS.

Fine. Ieb, when you are able to get the save going, let us know and I will start the clock from then.

What a pleasant surprise to see this fortress back in business. You might want to update the front page, seeing as it is quite outdated now (plus, there is a missing line-break in the civilization list). Best of luck to whoever undertakes overseeing this blasted place.

Unless someone else can get to it faster.
Given current events, I've altered my profile pic and I'm sorry it took so long to fix. If you find the old one on any of my accounts elsewhere on the internet, let me know by message (along with the specific site) and I'll fix. Can't link the revised avatar for some reason.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]