Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Throwing dwarves in pit  (Read 682 times)

Nicolai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Throwing dwarves in pit
« on: December 21, 2012, 01:48:14 am »

Hi,
Caged goblins (and whatnot) I can throw into a pit, but how can I do this, with my dwarf residents?

I've kind of decided, that women is the cause to everything evil in my fort. They seem to catch these parasites, called children, and they ensnare men into relationships, making them very unproductive if when something happens to them.

SO, I have built a large (phallus) tower, where I plan to dump them all into.
Sure, some dwarves might tantrum a bit in the start, but that's what I have my justice system for.
The end justifies the means, right?

SharkForce

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Throwing dwarves in pit
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 02:45:52 am »

Hi,
Caged goblins (and whatnot) I can throw into a pit, but how can I do this, with my dwarf residents?

I've kind of decided, that women is the cause to everything evil in my fort. They seem to catch these parasites, called children, and they ensnare men into relationships, making them very unproductive if when something happens to them.

SO, I have built a large (phallus) tower, where I plan to dump them all into.
Sure, some dwarves might tantrum a bit in the start, but that's what I have my justice system for.
The end justifies the means, right?

generally speaking, have a room where the entire floor is actually a retracting bridge, with a door (to make sure they don't get thrown out of the room). burrow the dwarf you want dumped into the room. have someone else pull the lever to retract the bridge.

that said, atom smashing (provided you do it one at a time with no witnesses) generally leads to fewer bad thoughts. just remember to engrave a slab for them after a while.

Nicolai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 03:12:35 am »

generally speaking, have a room where the entire floor is actually a retracting bridge, with a door (to make sure they don't get thrown out of the room). burrow the dwarf you want dumped into the room. have someone else pull the lever to retract the bridge.

that said, atom smashing (provided you do it one at a time with no witnesses) generally leads to fewer bad thoughts. just remember to engrave a slab for them after a while.

That's a good idea.
I was not aware of the atom smasher, causing less bad thoughts. However, I really like the idea, of them falling to their death, landing on my spikes, and filling the room with blood.

SRD

• Bay Watcher
  • Who the hell do you think I think you are?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 03:34:04 am »

Blood in your cock tower.. Sounds like df.
Quote from: LoneTophat
EDIT: HOW DO I STOP THE BLEEDING!
SUPEREDIT: Nevermind. Bled to death ._.