Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Weird dreams  (Read 492 times)

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
Weird dreams
« on: December 21, 2012, 05:48:09 pm »

Last night I dreamed that the king from kol put me in prison after I accidently stepped on him after I was ate by a giant monster that was eating the world 1,000 lb per second (seriously I remember that) while fleeing in a rocket, and I liked him for a while before that, and while in prison he decided to use punishments sometimes, and I didn't like him after that, and I read in the wiki that he can only be defeated by using one of three hammers you get from a prison punishment adventure where you escape, and I decided to climb the tower where he lives, and I used the hammer to knock him out while he was taking a bath, but I thought I killed him, and I found out he was alive and a giant storm appeared above the kingdom, so I decided to kill him forever but found out that there were 4 guardians in the tower and I killed one, and then found the shadow guardian and then he said he was at the top of the tower, but as I walked away I heard them talking to each other and one of them said it was actually a trap, so I decided to instead find his email, so I went to a camp where a bunch of purple Wario's lived, and his email was in a chest in the camp, but I needed to battle them to get to the chest, but in the middle of battle Waluigi showed up and decided to make peace, and got the email which was an absurd string of characters at gmail.com, so I decided to google how to turn emails into IP addresses and on the 2nd page found it, and found out it was an abandoned radio station, and decided to raid it in call of duty because you can take more bullets in call of duty than in real life, and my little brother (who is 4) went to that location in call of duty, and when he got there there was a scene which showed that the place was an abandoned radio station taken over by a terrorist group which king ralph is part of, and so I took the controller and killed all the terrorists, and found king ralph cowering in a corner, so I shot him a few times and he exploded, and then call of duty said that while I disrupted that terrorist group, the impact brought in 2 other terrorist groups which wanted revenge, and Plankton from spongebob was the co-founder of one of them, and then I woke up. What kind of strange dreams have you had?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
Re: Weird dreams
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2012, 06:11:34 pm »

What kind of strange dreams have you had?
I was on the internet crying at a wall of bad grammar that made my inner grammar Nazi try to smash my computer to pieces with ellipses...

ff2

• Bay Watcher
  • The Occasional Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:00 pm »

Thats a goot deram.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2012, 06:26:23 pm »

I had a dream about people making many copies of threads because nobody cares enough to search for one beforehand.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

Leatra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2012, 10:45:37 pm »

Also, paragraphs exist so people don't get bored of reading. Use them.