Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Hi Guy's, How To Deal With My Crush..?  (Read 3719 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Hi Guy's, How To Deal With My Crush..?
« Reply #15 on: December 04, 2012, 04:06:56 pm »

Don't mingle on one girl
Please don't mingle on anyone, I hear it's very uncomfortable. Dwelling on one person isn't recommended either. (Unless it's reciprocated.)

The alternative is to test your parents' reactions. Ask them if they can do a handstand. If they do, join them. Once you're all standing on your hands, the extra blood flow will cause you all to think more clearly and make a rational decision. If you black out, that means it's working.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Facekillz058

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 04, 2012, 07:55:29 pm »

Soon you will be in high school and soon you will be out of it. Hit that shit, because high school is just full of opportunities. BRO, SO many opportunities, you'll laugh your ass off when you're hitting late teens. Don't mingle on one girl, thinking she'll be the only one. SERIOUSLY, MAN, high school is only good for two things, girls and drugs.

HOW are you possibly helping.
(づ◕◕)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧。*・゜゜・✧。・­¬¬¬¬¬¬¬゜゜・。*。・゜*✧・。*。✧

Caz

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:comforting whirs]
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2012, 08:16:30 pm »

If you haven't hit puberty yet, maybe you should wait awhile.

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2012, 12:21:14 am »

HOW are you possibly helping.

If you haven't hit puberty yet, maybe you should wait awhile.

Kinda leading off from here. I'm twenty, seriously. Things are different now, I really shoulda been different, i.e., how I am now but back then. Only to have had more FUN of course.

If I could help with a few words... uh, be relaxed? Hm, grow up, no no. Uh, hum... Someone help me out here. High school literally was pussy and cannabis, oh and ditching from high school. You, know just to brag, I purposely did not complete assignments or I had, because I realized I could pass my "education" all in the final tests resulting in half my grade. My report card is hilarious. I'll really bring it up. LOL check it:

Code: [Select]
1st term: A B C F(seniors could choose a max of four classes in my school I ditched anyways) 2nd term: B B C C Exam: F A F A(I either did not take the test or fucking soared over it) Final: B B D D
Now, because I was Nerd until mid Junior year, my total GPA came to a 3.55/4. Yeah, fuck education bro. My life is now born and fuck damn I must wait to continue my legacy into an honored military tradition, but that's another story you don't care about.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:29:44 am by Alpha Dwarf »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2012, 12:42:04 am »

Yeah, fuck education bro.
I'm getting hit with Poe's Law here. Are you serious?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2012, 12:45:44 am »

Yeah, fuck education bro.
I'm getting hit with Poe's Law here. Are you serious?

Oops, never learned that one. Uh, I don't know?

Go visit a college library, most have public sections. Books are the wellspring of all human inspiration, oh and I guess God was too before we were smart to write stuff.

Dude, I just realized your avatar keeps changing when I refresh. Are you doing that live right now?

Weeeell, pony again... must not be. So, you can put multiple avatars through a cycle?
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:52:52 am by Alpha Dwarf »

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 05, 2012, 12:52:26 am »

Poe's Law: Satire is indistinguishable from the real thing.

If you're seriously advocating visiting a library over a formal education... realize first off, if you want a job or somesuch, they care about your school records. Secondly, not everyone learns well from just reading books; some prefer lectures, hands-on examples, etc. Thirdly, while sex and drugs are awesome and all, they're nothing to obsess over.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 05, 2012, 12:54:28 am »

I am one of the destined, behold, I am the dust before Plato... I wish I could choose a teacher. Standardized means bastardized.

RAW POWER

Down with big government and subsidized humanity!

...this is all topic related of course. Life advice and such.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 12:56:12 am by Alpha Dwarf »

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2012, 01:03:03 am »

Down with Big You at this rate.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Alpha Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 01:13:01 am »

Down with Big You at this rate.

I realize, I've spent the entire day contributing, but understand I still haven't slept since yesterday. Want a smiley? You can't have one  :-*

I WILL sleep soon. Oh I feel it.

Machiavelli

• Bay Watcher
  • 強い白い
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 06:44:07 am »

How much of this is flying over the head of the original topic?  It's good though.

I realize 'asking her out' is daunting at first.  Ask her if she wants to go get lunch.  Or if you can eat lunch with her.  Especially the latter--her friends' attitudes will clue you in.  If her friends are a bunch of assholes, she's not the girl for you.

And you'll just feel like they're getting between you and your true love, but go ahead and trust someone else's experience on this one.  All of my serious relationships have involved me getting along with their friends because it means we share enough similar traits.
NKAWTG
Pages: 1 [2]