Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Below. Act One: Turn Four: There Goes The Contact.  (Read 2999 times)

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn Two: Right In The Juggular!
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2013, 03:17:09 pm »

Thomas sighs. "What do I get out of this?"
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2013, 04:43:45 pm »

Enter shadow dance then go into the bedroom, hit the sleeping man on the head with the butt of the dagger to knock him out and his wife ( if he has one ) then search his room from top to bottom.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 07, 2013, 08:18:36 am »

Turn Three:He Looks Fine If You Ignore The Blood.

Den Hope:
You quickly open the window and toss out the badge. You pick up (4) the corpse, he's a heavy bastard but you manage to put him up on a hospital bed, he kind of looks like he's sleeping... If you squint at it. The blood gushing out of his throat's a pretty big give away. You (6) turn John on his side, just covering the bullet wound. Due to the fact that the life-support equipment is flat lining, it'll fool them for a second. (4) You hide the scalpel in your back pocket inside your bio suit. (6) You nonchalantly walk out, the PD walking right past you. It's a little to easy to stab cops. Once out of site you go into a full on sprint towards the exit, noticing they have the building surrounded with PD cruisers. Don't think they'll let you walk out.

Den Hopes Status:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Cowl Stalker:

You use your shadow dance ability and (5+1+1) sneak into the room, just him, no wife thankfully. You (5-2+1) hit him in the head knocking him unconscious. You look around the room to find many jewelry boxes and paintings including the one you came here for. In all there are 5 lockboxes, 2 safes and 3 paintings. You get the painting out of the frame and carefully stuff it into the tube. It might be a good idea to leave, but no one saw you come in here, so it's probably fine if you help yourself to his things.

Cowl Stalkers Status:

Thomas Jameson:

You sigh heavily showing your discontent "What do I get out of this?"
"2000" he says calmly. Your jaw literally drops, most fights give you 50, this is 40 times your usually rate.
"What's the catch, you never pay me anywhere NEAR that amount."
"My friends in high places like to make bets, lets just say I want them to be repeat customers."
A boxers real treasure is his pride and fighting ability, but 2000 credits doesn't hurt.....

Thomas Jameson's Status

Petran Ozwell:
You head to the pub to get your ill gotten gains. As you enter you notice your contact sitting at his usually seat. He bids you over, as you sit he begins talking.
"Proof." He says in quiet and monotone voice.
You slid the picture across the table after taking it out of your pocket. He slides 450 credit note, the price you agreed upon. You stand up, and head to the bar to get a drink. Just as you are about to order a PD squad bursts in from the door!

Petran Ozwells Status
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 09:04:57 am by jakeread1 »
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn Three: He Looks Fine If You Ignore The Blood.
« Reply #33 on: February 07, 2013, 09:14:54 am »

Guess it time to go up

Sneak out along the rooftops.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 07, 2013, 09:34:38 am »

Sit on the chairs.
Persuade cops if they get too close.
If they are here  to shoot,let them shoot all they want.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 07, 2013, 09:53:49 am »

Take all the other paintings, all the jewelry and anything else of value.

Wake him up ensuring my face is covered then force him to give me the keys and codes to the lock boxes and safes using my dagger to threaten him.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 11:10:02 am by mesor »

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2013, 10:55:10 am »

Happily accept, sure as hell want that money.
...You're arguing with the GM? Why don't you argue with Jesus about how much Peter liked clams?
Because each player's delicious tears are fuel for the continued torture that is the Warrens of Oric the Awesome.

jakeread1

• Bay Watcher
  • Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, I got this.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2013, 01:42:15 pm »

Petran Ozwell:
You casually sit at the bar, (5) and watch as the cops tackle your contact, cuff him and haul him off in a matter of seconds. That could have gone worse, he has evidence on him, like the picture. Hopefully he doesn't squeal. Well, either way the rents coming sometime to day and you still need 200 more.

Petran's Status:

Cowl Stalker:
You grab all of the paintings, sadly you don't have anymore tubes for paintings so the value on those are lowered. You search his pockets for his card, and use it to unlock everything then put it back in his pocket. In all you estimate you can sell this to a fence for 750 credits!(2+1) *Bzzzt* Uh oh, some ones here... "Honey, open up. I forgot my card this morning."

Cowls Status:

Dens: Thankfully they keep the roof door unlocked in case of fires. You sneak up to the roof (6+1) the helicopter doesn't notice you, neither do the snipers thankfully. You gracefully hop from building to building, overpopulation has its perks. You climb down a buildings scaffolding all the way to the street, you look pretty shady in your nurse gear though.

Den Hopes Status:

Thomas Jameson:

"Sure!" You exclaim.
"Alright we need to go now though. Don't worry, I told your boss I'm your uncle and your mother had a heart attack."
"You know I'd except."
"It's 2000 credits kid, who wouldn't."
You nod in agreement and walk towards your real place of work.

Thomas's Status:
New Character awaits a epic black vs hood black vs straight up black fight!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jakeread1 <----- that there is my youtube channel!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: Below. Act One: Turn Four: There Goes The Contact.
« Reply #38 on: February 08, 2013, 01:46:46 pm »

Head home and change clothes, wash Scalpel, watch to the tv for clues on the police stockade.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2013, 01:56:44 pm by scapheap »
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 08, 2013, 01:54:21 pm »

Groovy.How about that drink bartender?

Order a drink.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 08, 2013, 02:15:05 pm »

Stand behind the door while opening it, enter shadow dance and bang her on the head to knock her out then search her for anything of value then leave the building.

tomio175

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 08, 2013, 03:01:35 pm »

Get to "workplace". Lose fight.
Pages: 1 2 [3]