Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: MicroRTD channel  (Read 1074 times)

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
MicroRTD channel
« on: November 24, 2012, 09:08:51 pm »

I'm opening a micrortd channel on freenode for anyone that is interested.
A micro RTD is basically one that can be played in 1 or 2 sessions with very little rules. Think of it as one night of tabletop type gaming.

Right now, just basically organizing. Who is interested in running, who is interested in playing, that sort of thing.

Join :
#micrortd
on
irc.freenode.net

No IRC Client?
Punch somebody IN THE FACE!
Actually use http://webchat.freenode.net/

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: MicroRTD channel
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 09:19:42 pm »

Sounds interesting. I'll give it a try.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2012, 09:22:58 pm »

Yeah, could be an interesting concept.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2012, 09:27:32 pm »

Joining the channel.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2012, 01:54:11 am »

A recap of tonight's game :

3 players, whole game was conducted on IRC. The agents fought their way out of the building and escaped, with a few amusing goofs - about 2 and a half hours considering some downtime.

Anyway, anybody wants to participate in the future, just let me know! When I get a new idea I'll try to post a time.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2012, 10:01:34 am »

The idea is interesting, and it has already been done a few times in the RtD IRC channel itself. Of course, the problem is that no one thought about actually making it an established, regular thing, so congratulations for getting it done.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.