Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Potential Maptools GURPS game, gauging interest.  (Read 685 times)

Lord Shonus

• Bay Watcher
  • Angle of Death
    • View Profile
Potential Maptools GURPS game, gauging interest.
« on: November 11, 2012, 06:00:26 pm »

've got a concept for a modern-era game that should be rather interesting, and GURPS seems like the system to do it in. Is anyone interested in such a game taking place on Wednesday evenings Eastern time?

The game would begin as a LAPD police task force investigating a serial killer, and take place in 2020. Thee are significant global events, including a two-year five way land war in Asia that involved a limited nuclear exchange, but that won't initially be that important.

Please not that my system mastery would be rather low, as I've limited experience with the system.
On Giant In the Playground and Something Awful I am Gnoman.
Man, ninja'd by a potentially inebriated Lord Shonus. I was gonna say to burn it.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: Potential Maptools GURPS game, gauging interest.
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:25:37 pm »

I tried and failed to launch a MT Gurps campaign with Felius as a Co-GM. Felius or Kujiun might still have maptools properties for Gurps that you could bum off em. I'm not sure if they have everything you need for a modern setting game (We did high fantasy), but it might be worth a shot. Just figured I'd mention that.

I'd be interested in playing, but I think I have a bit too much on my plate. If this actually starts up I might be able to join in mid December if there is a spot open.