Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Death note  (Read 2170 times)

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Death note
« Reply #15 on: October 11, 2012, 03:38:10 pm »

Incidentally, flash freezing in water is literally the only thing that can kill me...

okay, when i fast travel away and back...the close range quest marker MOVES...this guy is in a sewer, and on the move...wonderful...also i can't find the sewer entrance...great, just great...on that note, my only hope of getting in seems to be via river...so it seems that...in my modding to be invincible, the game throws at me the ONE THING that can kill me...well played game, well played

OKAY I found another law giver who is giving me different super quests...hes told me to go to a goblin town and kill a serpant man...which i accidentally started a fight with while there...oops...also the serpant man died randomly while i was there...and went back to the law giver...same place DIFFERENT serpant man...they died randomly while i was there as well...
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 04:22:22 pm by random_odd_guy »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 11, 2012, 07:01:37 pm »

You could get caved-in on.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 11, 2012, 07:11:27 pm »

Can that happen in adventure mode?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2012, 07:53:35 pm »

Not easily, and if your adventurer retires somewhere they might end up in  a fortress.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

random_odd_guy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 11, 2012, 07:54:38 pm »

But if it CAN, I will be VERY tempted to abuse this.
*hint* *hint*

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2012, 03:27:32 am »

Here's an idea:

A secret that, upon being learned, gives you the ability to kill one creature for one tick (adventure mode ticks, so it's actually 72 ticks I believe), then wears off.  You'd need to have the slab with you when you cast the ability.  Unfortunately this would not allow you to do the thing you're looking for (kill someone just by knowing their name), that's impossible.  Also people won't be recorded as 'learning' it in worldgen (only unlimited-time abilities allow that), so no recorded books, only god-given slabs.
Pages: 1 [2]