Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]

Author Topic: [Succ. 34.11+] Watchedgleam (necro-, demon- and vampire-con; free elf-delivery!)  (Read 80729 times)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
  • Perge scelus mihi diem perficias.
    • View Profile

Apologies, everyone. I've been flat out with uni and Spearbreakers. I'll try and get going with updates. (Watchedgleam has a higher FPS than Spearbreakers. :D)

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

27th Granite 258

Ol' Kubukabir, that's me.
I ordered wholesale slaughter of our little chickadees because we're hungry and they get everywhere! Let's be fast about this, guys.

Tryrar's workin' hard indeed, carting stuff around. I'm drinking.

Everyone else is being' good little chipmunks.

Who's up for some crunchy chicken?

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

3rd Slate 258

Ol' Reudh reckons our food situation is stable given there's only 39 of us, hmwhat? And only 30 of us need to eat.

I ordered some passerby to go kill off that ghost by shoving a slab in his face. People bin' gettin' worried by the ghosts flowin' everywhere.

Darn giant mole stole mah beer. I'd go get it but the blighter's gone from Watchygleamy. That's mah pet name for the place.

I figgur that we need a census.. There be so few o' us that I need'ta know who's who n' who's not who. 'N who's a vampy.

I 'ad a walk down ter Twankygid or w'ever e's called. He bared 'is fangs at me then started crying. I called 'im a 'Sooky lala vampire' and he cried 'arder.

'Ere's the census.
Seb'n o' us are vampires, but they're locked up.

As yeh can see, we're pretty few. T'ere's seb'n vampires, n' one vampire killer. Tankygid is useless e'en if 'e were let out. He can't be fookin' 'elped.

Oi 'ad a look at one o' our towers. T'ere was aboot four giant thrips. Squishy insect t'ings, 'em. Oi swear oi had summat in my drinks... 'cos I saw one o' them lungfish flying up wit' the thrips.
Fookin' Watchygleamy.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6th Slate 258

Oi looked through th' list o' crimes an' there's a shit-tonne. Gonna pin em' all on ol' Sooky Wankykid. Fer a laff, 'y ken?

Ah, sheet. T' pretty suturer Tekkud Port'lcusps is pale an' has bitemarks on 'er neck. Not good, t'ere's a vampire still roamin' aboot.

I tol' Tekkud to buck up and keep 'n eye out. Made 'er chief medico 'cos we ain't got one.

Lookin' over 'er report, she tells meh a few animals are crippled. I want t' make 'em int'er soup.
She says she's pale.

"Well no sheet, ye daft dwarf," I tell 'er. She gets really grumpy n' storms off in a huff.
The report says a woodcrafter gone mel-an-kole-ee, whatever tha' be. E's crying like Wankerkid so I assume e's an emo vampire anyway. We'll see.

Oi, yeh little ducklin' up onnee battlements, git back 'ere an' in mah belly!

Oh, fergot to add. I tol' Twanky thet I convicted im' o' about 30 murders an' e cried 'arder. I realised thet we 'ad no fekkin cap'n o' the guard or a hammerer so I tol' Twangy that I was now judge, jury and eggsecutiona now. He cried and then bared is teeth agin.

Mebbe I shouldn'a convicted th' fooka b'cus t'eres a vampire still roamin'.

9th Slate 258

Th' random passerby oi asked to whack th' ghost finally did it an' tha ghost seemed happy n' disappeared.

I 'ad crunchy chicks for lunch n' declared I was t' new paragon o' justice and happiness in t' fort but ever'one just looked at me and said "Ha" at meh.

Fookin' plebs.

One o' te vampire kiddies sed e' was 'aving a party an' everyone an' their tasty necks were invited t' join im.

Didn't work, I'm not thet stupid despite what th' fort thinks.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bump. Guys, what happened? I finally got an update out and not a comment.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry Reudhy, been away for a while. Don't know about everyone else though. Probably because it's been well over 3 months since the fortress last updated and people have just sort of forgotten about the fortress. It happens.
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.

Zargodia

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm still here  :D

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm off uni this week and I'm almost finished my Spearbreakers turn. I can probably get a coupla updates out this week.

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So am I still alive? I think I was in the last turn.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Archereon is still alive. Sorry guys. Update coming tonight hopefully, if not tonight, tomorrow night.

arclance

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Archereon is still alive. Sorry guys. Update coming tonight hopefully, if not tonight, tomorrow night.
Still alive Reudh?
It has been 13 days since "tomorrow".
I think that might be one of the most dwarfen contraptions I've ever seen the blueprints of.
The Bloodwinery v1.3.1 | Dwarven Lamination v1.5 | Tileset Resizer v2.5 - Mac Beta Tester Needed
Sigtext

Reudh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You may as well pass the save on to the next person. I'm terribly sorry, with the way my life is going at the moment I don't think I've got time for Watchedgleam.

Spish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

^ Alternatively, you can upload your save as-is and the next player can finish the year for you, if you feel you've made any additions to the fortress worth keeping.
Ah, yes, I thought something was amiss. Now I see. There's not enough terrible things in the lakes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]