Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]

Author Topic: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play  (Read 20932 times)

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
Re: Keeping Up With Bay12: A Freeform Role-Play
« Reply #480 on: October 02, 2012, 06:30:17 pm »

((Thank you ExKirby! And no, Doom isn't going to start shooting people in the apartments. It's protection for his shopping trip.))

Doom woke up, stretching lazily. Quickly cleaning up and getting dressed, he put on a shoulder holster under his jacket and wandered down to the lobby, going into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He usually didn't get up at 6:00 AM, but today was an exception- he needed to get something from across town for his room, and he wanted to get it out of the way early. At least he didn't have any upcoming jobs to distract him from his home improvement work. He found a good dozen of eggs and cracked two, starting them frying in a pan that he had found in his trunk.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #481 on: October 03, 2012, 03:44:26 pm »

The door then opened, revealing a snowswept Alex clutching several plastic bags. He shivered as he closed the door behind him, a fine white surrounding his presence. Breathing lightly, he shook off the rest of the snow and proceeded into the kitchen to find...

"Oh, hi Doom." Alex puts the bags down and removes his coat, haphazardly throwing it on the side. He then notices the eggs. "Heh, you shouldn't have bothered. I just went out and bought fish and chips for everyone (At this point, indicating the bag) but meh, you couldn't have known... and fish chips and egg does sound quite nice... Is there a spare pan?"
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: October 03, 2012, 05:11:38 pm »

"I'm baaaaaack!" Fniff walked in, covered in snow and wearing a rather unpleasant shirt and shorts. He was immensely sunburned, and grinning rather weirdly. "Ah, a month long holiday certainly does wonders for getting money because everyone here suddenly just saves up a lot of money for no readily apparent reason just for me!"

What month long holiday?

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: October 03, 2012, 05:18:41 pm »

Furtuka walked out of the janitor's closet dusting off cobwebs.

"Hey Fniff have you been messing with the Space Time Continuum again? I don't even know how I wound up in there!  Ooh Fish and Chips Gimme!"
It's FEF, not FEOF

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: October 03, 2012, 05:23:17 pm »

"Eggs, too, if you want them. But I think I'll go for some fish and chips, too. Oh, Alex- I have another pan in my room somewhere, but I'd rather not get it right now. Let me check here," Doom said as he reached into a cabinet, finding a slightly smaller pan. "This should work. Here." He handed the pan to Alex.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: October 03, 2012, 05:24:48 pm »

"Yes, slightly. I was trying to figure out how exactly... Okay, I sort of forgot to take down notes and that was a month ago... Oh yeah, it was to see if I could have a month-long holiday in one day." Fniff grabbed a bag of fish and chips and began to eat. "Yeah, that backfired if you got included..."

Furtuka

• Bay Watcher
  • High Priest of Mecha
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: October 03, 2012, 05:33:10 pm »

Furtuka walked over and grabbed a tray of Fish and Chips

"Mmmmmm, hey, I should go check what happened to my kickstarter."

It's FEF, not FEOF

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: October 04, 2012, 11:51:44 am »

"Ah, excellent. Thanks." Alex grabbed the pan and cracked open a pair of eggs, whistling as he flipped them like pancakes and somehow managing to get his breakfast on a plate at the same time. After a quick fry, Alex then plated eggs for Fniff and Furtuka before cracking open a fresh two for himself and whoever walked through for breakfast next.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 05, 2012, 05:10:21 pm »

After plating up his meal and someone else's, Alex sat down and tucked into the fish and chips, which were still warm despite the adverse conditions. "Mmm... If I had known the takeaway food in Moscow was this good, I'd have moved here ages ago." Alex then enjoys the egg before commenting "Why IS Moscow food so good anyway?"
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33]