Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Our situation looks helpless.  What do we do?

Fight back the siege.
- 9 (19.1%)
Send missions to get a shovel then colonize a cavern.
- 25 (53.2%)
Cheat to get a shovel then colonize a cavern.
- 13 (27.7%)

Total Members Voted: 47

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]

Author Topic: Tadlotlindrirajer: Community Kobold Camp: Please Vote On Our Fate!  (Read 30846 times)

wolfwood296

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tadlotlindrirajer: Community Kobold Camp: Please Vote On Our Fate!
« Reply #315 on: August 06, 2012, 09:53:51 pm »

awesome camp, hope to see the next post.

could i be kobolded as:
wolf
bowbold/
perferably male
doesn't talk a lot and is illiterate
I've asked Uristeamer to begin investigating his duck's ability to eat a fully grown dwarf.- quote from broseph stalin

CaptainKobold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • @DrCaptainKobold
Re: Tadlotlindrirajer: Community Kobold Camp: Please Vote On Our Fate!
« Reply #316 on: September 27, 2012, 02:37:14 pm »

Hey everyone!  So after a very long, tedious, expensive, and difficult journey I have finally found myself a new residence.  I'm settled in, I have Internet, and I tried very, very hard to get this camp to start going again, but I'm coming upon a number of massive problems.  These are...

1) FPS: Given the tons of giant insects bug and the fact that the necromancer's crew is killing all of them and then raising them, my FPS has PLUMMETED.  The game barely runs at all.  This is despite now running it on a better computer.

2) Undead EVERYWHERE: I've tried several fixes, but the necromancers appear to have laser eyes and the cavern-deaths are raising as well.

3) Inventory Freezes: If I should happen to accidentally look at the inventory of any undead the game immediately freezes.  As such, it's just gotten to the point that it's not feasible to run.

If you are interested in the upcoming Kobold Community Camp, it will be starting up here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=117007.0
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22]